The Worst Content Marketing Is What Everybody Else Is Doing: How to Get Ahead and Stay ThereContent Marketing Minds: Ingredients of the Tastiest Content [Nutrition Label]From the Corn Field to the Digital Era: Content Marketing Starts with TrustContent Marketing: Is 2014 Really Shaping Up to Be the Year of Video?
Your Customers Aren’t Listening! How to Create Consumer Dialogue that Converts4 Tools for Nonprofit Social Listening and Reputation ManagementThe Promising Role of Social Listening in Treating Health IssuesThe Importance of Social Listening for Brands
- Public Relations
Facebook Testing a Way for Users to Buy Products on the PlatformRise of Social Media in Ecommerce [INFOGRAPHIC]How eCommerce, Augmented and Virtual Reality Will Redefine the Retail ExperienceSearch Query Analysis to Increase eCommerce Website Conversions
- Content Marketing
Technology & Data
Social Startups: Bizible Connects All the Dots from Marketing Contributions to RevenueCreating the Perfect Profile for Your Social Media Marketing EffortUsing GPS and Localization for Social AnalyticsAnalytics and Prospect Intel: Discovering Your Ideal Prospect
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
3 Security Risks You’re Taking Every Day While Using Social MediaShould the President Have the Power to "Pull the Plug" on the Internet?How Safe is Your WordPress Website From Hackers and Other Malicious Attacks?
- Software & Tools
- Small Business
- Social Organization
Celebrating the Grand Re-Launch of Social Media Today! SBH Podcast Episode 8Why Should You Care If Your Employees Are Thought Leaders?Beyond Engagement: The Art of Managing Social-Media Risk in Employee Advocacy
Why All-in-One Social Media Management Systems Don't Cut It for Social Customer ServiceWhat You Should Know About Customer, Digital, and Contextual ExperienceSurging into Q3: How to Make It Better Than Q2Is How You Serve Your Customers Costing You Business?
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Business 3.0 Ap for Social Networks
Posted on October 23rd 2007
Business 3.0 was created by Mike Zeuthen and Jason Ward. Mike Zeuthen wanted his business, Under Pressure, on Facebook to sell his target market.
Facebook didn't allow it, so Mike and Jason made it happen. Business 3.0 is the end product of four months of planning and development.
Business 3.0 was created with business and Facebook user in mind. Business 3.0 profiles are easy to set up and trouble-free to maintain. With Business 3.0 businesses can create a profile to fit their business needs on Facebook.
Business 3.0 is the first and only business profile administrator on Facebook. With new techniques to target Facebook users with advertising and the ability to sell products on Facebook, Business 3.0 instantly allows any business to sell more products faster than ever!
Business 3.0 wants to keep the Facebook experience wonderful while allowing businesses to have profiles.
Business 3.0 will never allow businesses to use mailers, spam, or any other method to attract users to they profile.
Protection of every Facebook user is top priority for Business 3.0.
Business 3.0 profiles cannot view Facebook profiles and Facebook users will not be seen on Business 2.0 profiles. Facebook users can add businesses as friends for their friends to see.
Business 3.0 has two major roles. First, allowing businesses to have profiles. Secondly, Facebook users can search for a particular business or products from the Business 2.0 application. Adding this application, Facebook users have ability to search quickly to the business profile they're looking for.
Business 3.0 Facts
- Business 3.0 easily connects businesses with Facebook's 40 million users.
- Business 3.0 effectively links businesses with their targeted market demographic, and consumers with companies that they are interested in doing business with.
- Business 3.0 saves businesses time and money with its easy-to-use interface
- Business 3.0 effectively protects the privacy of businesses, business employees, and customers.
- Business 3.0 profiles will not show friends on their profiles.
- Business 3.0 promotes organic growth, for customers and businesses using Facebook's social graph.
- Businesses can increase their user base with advertising, and their own network of friends. Customers can locate businesses of interest with Business 2.0's search function, while enjoying protection from spam.
- Business 3.0 seamlessly integrates into the Facebook Platform.
- Business 3.0 makes online shopping a fun social experience - adding even more to the Facebook experience.
- Business 3.0 makes online shopping effective, convenient and fast. It saves customer information the first time it is entered, and uses it instantly for every purchase thereafter.
Business 3.0 is for everyone!
- Sell products in specific clubs (Car parts, music, makeup, etc.)
- Mom and Pop shops to Forutne 500 Companies
- Small vendors who want to increase sales (Saturday Market, Farmers Market, etc.)
- Any online business
This one application could change the rules of the game for the medium of social networking. It represents a small applications with BIG implications. A small developer moving faster than the BIG. It represents just another “link” in place to usher in The Relationship Economy.
Click here to register for the application and start selling: Business 3.0
What say you?