Join us for the premier social media, marketing, and communications event, brought to you for a second year by SMT. Summer pricing ends August 29, so make sure to buy your pass now!
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.>
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
As an author, it’s always a challenge to create new, innovative ideas and angles to stories, articles, books and generally speaking… great materials for public consumption (I realize many write for themselves, too).
By the way, I’m talking about creating quality content and differentiation that inspires you, your audience and non-humans (like search engines).
Everybody and everything keeps coming back to your websites when the magic of “quality content” happens. It’s called “stickability.” It’s what we all want. And, it builds trust and reputation. Yeah, Google loves that, too, now more than ever.
Here then are some awesome writing resources to get your writing juices flowing and to help you avoid the dreaded writer’s block.
1. Websites for Writers & Authors - http://websitesforwriters.libroville.com/
2. Creative Writing Prompts – http://www.creativewritingprompts.com
3. Imagination Prompts - http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html
4. Easy Street Prompts - http://www.easystreetprompts.com/
5. Can You Say It In 6 Words? - http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/
6. Creative Writing Prompt - http://www.writersdigest.com/prompts
7. First 50 Words – Creative Starts - http://first50.wordpress.com/
8. Tell Your Story - https://contently.com/
9. Creative Prompts On Pinterest (Images) - http://pinterest.com/rillaith/creative-prompts/
10. Visual Creative Writing Prompts - http://creativewritingprompts.com/
What did I miss? What should be added?