Get Schooled by YouTubers: Content and Business StrategyHow to Build Your Brand on YouTube and Reach New CustomersThanks to Google, YouTube Is Now a Viable Channel in Any Social Media StrategyHow to Maximize Your YouTube Views and Subscribers [INFOGRAPHIC]
Technology & Data
New IBM Study Reveals 3 Key Characteristics of the Most Successful CompaniesTalking Strategy and Data with Shannon Lee of Precision StrategiesHarnessing Mobile Users: The Power of Big Data in Social AppsMinority Report: Confronting Privacy Issues in Big Data Gathering
- Tech & Innovation
- marketing automation
- Social Tools
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
10 Great Post Designer Examples from Real Pagemodo Users
Posted on March 14th 2014
It’s been a little over a week since we announced the latest version of our Post Designer photo editor tool, and our users have been BUSY! Thousands of custom graphics have been created and shared using the tool and we’re getting great feedback so far.
Today we’d like to share 10 examples of the kinds of things users have been posting on their Facebook pages. Maybe one will give you an idea for something you could share with your own followers!
You could create a post to…
1. Thank your fans for their loyalty, like Think PINK Live GREEN Events:
2. Advertise a promotion you’re running, like Home by Vintage Signtique Signs:
3. Make an announcement, like Channel 14 News – Chanute High School:
4. Notify a contest winner, like Lindsay Rae’s Photography:
5. Remind followers about a special upcoming event, like Connect:
6. Announce something you’re excited about, like Hair And Makeup By Bev:
7. Promote a specific product line, like Potters Therapy Teas:
8. Spread some positive seasonal vibes, like Visionary Stationery:
9. Create awareness of what your business does, like Wohnliebe:
10. Share the love, like Wonderful Things Happen: