Join us for the premier social media, marketing, and communications event, brought to you for a second year by SMT. Summer pricing ends August 29, so make sure to buy your pass now!
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.>
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
It’s been a little over a week since we announced the latest version of our Post Designer photo editor tool, and our users have been BUSY! Thousands of custom graphics have been created and shared using the tool and we’re getting great feedback so far.
Today we’d like to share 10 examples of the kinds of things users have been posting on their Facebook pages. Maybe one will give you an idea for something you could share with your own followers!
You could create a post to…
1. Thank your fans for their loyalty, like Think PINK Live GREEN Events:
2. Advertise a promotion you’re running, like Home by Vintage Signtique Signs:
3. Make an announcement, like Channel 14 News – Chanute High School:
4. Notify a contest winner, like Lindsay Rae’s Photography:
5. Remind followers about a special upcoming event, like Connect:
6. Announce something you’re excited about, like Hair And Makeup By Bev:
7. Promote a specific product line, like Potters Therapy Teas:
8. Spread some positive seasonal vibes, like Visionary Stationery:
9. Create awareness of what your business does, like Wohnliebe:
10. Share the love, like Wonderful Things Happen:
Sarah writes extensively on social media marketing and small business topics, providing tips and techniques to help entrepreneurs succeed in the digital space. She is the product marketing manager for Pagemodo, a suite of social marketing tools from Webs