Join us for the premier social media, marketing, and communications event, brought to you for a second year by SMT. Summer pricing ends August 29, so make sure to buy your pass now!
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.>
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
When you get involved in social media, you quickly learn that it requires regularity and discipline. Creating a daily routine is of course one of the best ways to approach this. Over time I have put together a 30-minute routine.
Here are the things I do before breakfast:
Having created this routine, I am able to start my day informed, organized and inspired. Since I have created this morning, I have also developed a similar approach for the evening routine. The evening routine focuses more on content generation but I will discuss this in another blog post.
Do you have a similar routine? Why not share it through the comments below. Or do you want details about any of the steps mentioned in my routine, send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I am bridging the gap between Social Media and Business through years B2B and B2C sales, marketing and general management experience. I am an online & offline networker and social selling individual. I thrive on the passion that drives sales & profits by demonstrating and diversifying the unique selling points of high quality products and services through traditional channels as well as new media.
I focus on:
• Social media policy creation and curation to protect reputations of individuals and companies.
Social Selling training and implementation
• Social Media Training on all current platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging (Wordpress & Tumblr), Flickr, Foursquare, Pinterest, Google+, Yammer, Socialcast etc.
• Conversation Management & Social Media Monitoring for Small, Medium and Large companies bringing hands-on experience
• Social media consulting and advice
• Author and Blogger
• Public speaker on social media, social networking and social media policies.
• Market researcher on social media usage and social media policies
• Business development and Lead Generation