Aug 1 Posted 3 years ago
This is great! Another article in the same vein, check it out:
Jul 4 Posted 3 years ago
Andrew, the photos you used in this post are hilarious! Spot-on! Nearly everything on this list has made me unfriend/follow people in the past. However, even though I am that ramen noodle eating person oftentimes, I agree with Jeremiah- I have some great foodie friends and when I'm out looking for a restaurant on the fly I check Instagram first thing to see where they've been lately.
My colleague Nick recently wrote a similar post but it is focused on business' Facebook Pages. It's called "The 5 Most Common Facebook Post Mistakes" and the examples are cringe-worthy! http://bit.ly/15iEklH
Jul 3 Posted 3 years ago
Funny piece!! Pictures of food has to be the worse because it is so subjective. I have a friend who is in England right now and about 2/3's of his pictures are of his meals. Make him stop!!
Jul 2 Posted 3 years ago
Now I feel guilty, I have done most of the stuff mentioned above especially self-shots. I admit that some are really annoying like the invites, I don’t even look at them. You know what, I’m going to let my friends know about this so they can also avoid such stuff.
Jul 1 Posted 3 years ago
If anything annoyed me that much, I'd just hide it so that I wouldn't have to look at it again. But I like to look at all the things in your list.
Jul 1 Posted 3 years ago
Great opinion piece. But really:
1. Selfies have helped shape a whole social media movement. Instagram being one platform.
2. The nostalgia connected with something that comes around twice a year, I'm fine with.
3. Agreed to some extent. If you are posting once a week, the event invite loses it's impact.
4. Those people should not be allowed on the internet, period.
5. Refer to 1.
6. It beats watching Maury and has spurred such sites as Facebook Fail
7. I love baby pics with expressions. Love them! I literally smile when I see a smiling baby.
8. This can be a very useful resource when wanting to dine out. I have several friends that do this and it has been a big help in choosing locations.
I suppose this could be a generational gap issue on ideas of what is annoying. Or it could just be me (for an easy out.)
Webinars On Demand
September 14, 2016Effective storytelling has always been an important tool for marketers and advertisers, but only in the last few years has the art of telling...
August 17, 2016Social media has transformed the way brands can interact with customers, providing a platform to engage in new and exciting ways. It can be chal...
Marketers are constantly seeking to engage with their buyers and drive actions that help buyers move rapidly through their customer lifecycl...
Digital marketing is fundamental to businesses’ success in today’s modern era of engagement marketing. Promoting brands, products, and servi...