Aug 1 Posted 2 years ago
This is great! Another article in the same vein, check it out:
Jul 4 Posted 2 years ago
Andrew, the photos you used in this post are hilarious! Spot-on! Nearly everything on this list has made me unfriend/follow people in the past. However, even though I am that ramen noodle eating person oftentimes, I agree with Jeremiah- I have some great foodie friends and when I'm out looking for a restaurant on the fly I check Instagram first thing to see where they've been lately.
My colleague Nick recently wrote a similar post but it is focused on business' Facebook Pages. It's called "The 5 Most Common Facebook Post Mistakes" and the examples are cringe-worthy! http://bit.ly/15iEklH
Jul 3 Posted 2 years ago
Funny piece!! Pictures of food has to be the worse because it is so subjective. I have a friend who is in England right now and about 2/3's of his pictures are of his meals. Make him stop!!
Jul 2 Posted 2 years ago
Now I feel guilty, I have done most of the stuff mentioned above especially self-shots. I admit that some are really annoying like the invites, I don’t even look at them. You know what, I’m going to let my friends know about this so they can also avoid such stuff.
Jul 1 Posted 2 years ago
If anything annoyed me that much, I'd just hide it so that I wouldn't have to look at it again. But I like to look at all the things in your list.
Jul 1 Posted 2 years ago
Great opinion piece. But really:
1. Selfies have helped shape a whole social media movement. Instagram being one platform.
2. The nostalgia connected with something that comes around twice a year, I'm fine with.
3. Agreed to some extent. If you are posting once a week, the event invite loses it's impact.
4. Those people should not be allowed on the internet, period.
5. Refer to 1.
6. It beats watching Maury and has spurred such sites as Facebook Fail
7. I love baby pics with expressions. Love them! I literally smile when I see a smiling baby.
8. This can be a very useful resource when wanting to dine out. I have several friends that do this and it has been a big help in choosing locations.
I suppose this could be a generational gap issue on ideas of what is annoying. Or it could just be me (for an easy out.)
February 09, 2016An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today on Tuesday, February 9th at 12pm ET/9am PT. Social media has given brands the great gift of...
January 19, 2016An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today January 19th, 2016 at 12pm EST / 9am PST There is a fine line between an omni-channel market...
November 24, 2015An exclusive report brought to you by Social Media Today and Hinge These days, cutting edge companies know that if they aren't leveraging t...
November 23, 2015The 2016 Social Media Marketing planning guide includes a must-have checklist as well as a first-of-its-kind research study aiming to provid...