Aug 1 Posted 1 year ago
This is great! Another article in the same vein, check it out:
Jul 4 Posted 1 year ago
Andrew, the photos you used in this post are hilarious! Spot-on! Nearly everything on this list has made me unfriend/follow people in the past. However, even though I am that ramen noodle eating person oftentimes, I agree with Jeremiah- I have some great foodie friends and when I'm out looking for a restaurant on the fly I check Instagram first thing to see where they've been lately.
My colleague Nick recently wrote a similar post but it is focused on business' Facebook Pages. It's called "The 5 Most Common Facebook Post Mistakes" and the examples are cringe-worthy! http://bit.ly/15iEklH
Jul 3 Posted 1 year ago
Funny piece!! Pictures of food has to be the worse because it is so subjective. I have a friend who is in England right now and about 2/3's of his pictures are of his meals. Make him stop!!
Jul 2 Posted 1 year ago
Now I feel guilty, I have done most of the stuff mentioned above especially self-shots. I admit that some are really annoying like the invites, I don’t even look at them. You know what, I’m going to let my friends know about this so they can also avoid such stuff.
Jul 1 Posted 1 year ago
If anything annoyed me that much, I'd just hide it so that I wouldn't have to look at it again. But I like to look at all the things in your list.
Jul 1 Posted 1 year ago
Great opinion piece. But really:
1. Selfies have helped shape a whole social media movement. Instagram being one platform.
2. The nostalgia connected with something that comes around twice a year, I'm fine with.
3. Agreed to some extent. If you are posting once a week, the event invite loses it's impact.
4. Those people should not be allowed on the internet, period.
5. Refer to 1.
6. It beats watching Maury and has spurred such sites as Facebook Fail
7. I love baby pics with expressions. Love them! I literally smile when I see a smiling baby.
8. This can be a very useful resource when wanting to dine out. I have several friends that do this and it has been a big help in choosing locations.
I suppose this could be a generational gap issue on ideas of what is annoying. Or it could just be me (for an easy out.)
June 16, 2015In the past two years, LinkedIn has become a must-do for brands, whether you love it or hate it, especially for B2B brands. But without a Linked...
June 02, 2015Brands have come to rely on social listening to determine what their customers want and what might be threatening the strength of the brand. Man...
May 14, 2015If you're starting from a clean slate when it comes to video marketing, this comprehensive ebook is for you. The Video Marketing Handbook co...
April 30, 2015Has your manager demanded to know your tweet-to-sales ratio? If you're on the front lines of social, you know that the ROI of social can be...