Technology & Data
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
How to Get Your Sales and Marketing Teams to Work in HarmonyContent Marketing for Midsized Companies: Whom to Target, What to CreateAtri Chatterjee of Act-On Software on the New Generation of MarketersMarketing Automation: What It Is and Why You Need to Know
- Social Tools
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
The Best of 2012′s Social Media White Papers
Posted on December 19th 2012
Are you addicted to white papers, just as I am? Well, my friends at Awareness, Inc. have put together an epic list of the top 10 social media whitepapers of 2012. Enjoy the white paper goodness. And try to tweet every once in a while so we know you’re still there, OK?
Source: Awareness Inc.
To help you understand important shifts in the social media landscape and how they affect marketing, Awareness Inc combed through the juiciest research findings from 2012, pulling out 10 studies and 30 essential takeaways for any successful marketer and created a guide to help you with them. The ten white papers included are:
- McKinsey: The Social Economy: Unlocking Value & Productivity Through Social Technologies
- Altimeter: The Converged Media Imperative
- The 451 Group: Has Social Customer Acquisition Emerged as a Stand-Alone Market Segment?
- Lenskild Group / Pedowitz Group: Lead Generation Marketing Effectiveness Study
- Denis Pombriant and Esteban Kolsky: Social Media 2012: State of Adoption
- Awareness, Inc.: The State of Social Marketing Report
- Gartner: Magic Quadrant for Social CRM
- IBM: State of Social Marketing 2012
- Marketo: Benchmark on Revenue Performance
- 2012 Silverpop: 6 Key Marketing Trends for 2013 & Tips for Succeeding in the Year of the Customer
Get a year’s worth of social marketing knowledge in one convenient package; download 10 Ways to Learn in Style: A Guide to The Year’s Best Social Marketing White Papers today!