Technology & Data
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
How to Get Your Sales and Marketing Teams to Work in HarmonyContent Marketing for Midsized Companies: Whom to Target, What to CreateAtri Chatterjee of Act-On Software on the New Generation of MarketersMarketing Automation: What It Is and Why You Need to Know
- Social Tools
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Digging Into the New Facebook Insights [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
Posted on July 9th 2013
This video tutorial shows you how to use the new Facebook Page Insights reports. Specifically, you will learn about all the changes to five main reports:
- Overview: – Get a 7-day snapshot of the most important activity on your Page.
- Page Likes: – See net likes over time and where your likes come from.
- Page Reach: – See how many people are seeing your posts over time.
- Page Posts: – See how people are engaging with your posts.
- People: – See how your fans are similar and different from people who see and/or engage with your posts.