Google Search

If your workforce is motivated, engaged, and socially equipped, you can pull off an appropriate and successful employee advocacy program. Learn how. Register here!
Explore more:

How To Brand Your Tweets on Twitter

How To Brand Your Tweets on Twitter

how to brand tweets with twitter 300x199 How To Brand Your Tweets on Twitter

If you’re looking for a Twitter solution that combines both marketing and management then you absolutely must check out Market Me Tweet. Before you roll your eyes at the thought of yet another Twitter tool you’ll be happy to know that Market Me Tweet is a true stand-out from the pack of Twitter apps that have permeated the social media realm. What sets Market Me Tweet apart from the competition is its branding capabilities and that’s good news for businesses small and large.

For the most part, Market Me Tweet is similar in scope to the Hootsuite dashboard and its functionality. Users can integrate multiple Twitter accounts to track and tweet too. It can monitor keywords, schedule tweets in advance, track conversation threads, follow and unfollow users, autotweet RSS feeds and much more. As previously mentioned, the big difference is that it allows users to ‘brand’ their tweets.

For instance, if you’ve ever sent a tweet using a tweet client like TweetDeck, Tweetie or Hootsuite, you’ve probably noticed each tweet is labeled with a backlink to the application used to generate the tweet.

Sarah Hartshorn MindSprout on Twitter 2 How To Brand Your Tweets on Twitter

With Market Me Tweet you have the ability to customize your own branded backlink that not only features your business, site or blog name, but let’s you choose the URL to link back to. In essence, you can optimize your brand and drive traffic back to your site.

Sarah Hartshorn MindSprout on Twitter How To Brand Your Tweets on Twitter

The benefits of being able to brand, optimize and create backlinks to each of your tweets is a home run for your online social presence. For every single tweet that you send and that someone else retweets you’re creating additional exposure via a customized backlink. Incredible!

Of course all amazing tools come at a price, but the nice thing is that Market Me Tweet is reasonably affordable. There are several monthly price plans available to suit your individual or professional needs. The investment that you make will pay back in spades, especially when you consider how many backlinks your tweets will be generating throughout the Twitter-sphere.

Pricing Plans MarketMeTweet How To Brand Your Tweets on Twitter

Are you already using this revolutionary tool? What type of success are you seeing? Drop a line and keep us posted.

Join The Conversation

• May 10 Posted 4 years ago Craig (not verified)

Thanks for sharing! is similar.  You can brand and schedule your tweets for free.

• Apr 13 Posted 4 years ago Chris Dbais (not verified)

This is by far one of the best aps I have used. I was using tweet adder but now only using Market Me Tweet.

I love it

• Jan 16 Posted 4 years ago chris defalco (not verified)

I think this is actually great that  MarketMe Tweet has excellent features that work well with Twitter, I am an affiliate of theirs and I beleive this is going to be very successfull.

• Jan 5 Posted 4 years ago James Reilly (not verified)

Excellent review. I've actually bought it and have it all setup, im branding most of my twitter accounts and using twitter more now than i ever did.

I've got the software to search for "New Blog Posts" so im also building backlinks to my sites, i have my email address associated on gravatar so i have an image as well.

I'm looking forward to branding my facebook posts now that will be good.

Thanks for the review and other comments and for this excellent piece of software.

• Dec 27 Posted 4 years ago Gavan Leatham (not verified)

First I wanted to say thanks and great post!  I was wondering if it is possible to brand your posts on facebook as well?

• Aug 6 Posted 5 years ago Russ Jefferys (not verified)

Great article, thanks for the heads up!  Looking forward to the Wordpress plugin becoming available, it will prove to be a massive shot in the arm for social media start ups like us!

• Jul 23 Posted 5 years ago Armen (not verified) You are right. They aren't having enough of an effect. We probably should use a lot more. Thanks for original pic. I might make it my desktop wallpaper collection.
  • piedogmedia's picture
    Jul 22 Posted 5 years ago piedogmedia

@susan - what article? Link me if you can :)

• Jul 21 Posted 5 years ago susan beesley (not verified)

This is a really cool tool and so important for your branding.  You just never know where that "tweet" will lead you but now you know that it is so simple to click through to YOU and not Hootsuite or Tweetdeck.  Have added this to our blog article on "What is Branding?"  Love it.

• Jul 20 Posted 5 years ago Tammy (not verified)

@brent that's something we're looking into.  Also, Sarah, the author - drop me a line i want to thank you for such a great review :)

• Jul 20 Posted 5 years ago Brent Nau (not verified) Tammy, Nice tool, but to take branding your Tweet on step further I would recommend using a branded URL shortner. A good example is from Coke,
  • piedogmedia's picture
    Jul 20 Posted 5 years ago piedogmedia

Hi! This is Tammy from MarketMeTweet! Please let me know if you have any questions.

@Tia - Wordpress plugin in development

@Katie - It's an air app so more like tweetdeck but with way more functionality ;)

• Jul 20 Posted 5 years ago Tammy from Mark... (not verified)

Wow what a great article! If anyone has any questions please let me know!

@tia: Regarding wordpress - that will come soon, we have some plugins/widgets in development.

@Katie It's very usable but this is an adobe air app instead of web based. Use it on as many computers as you want. If it's closer to one, probably a bit closer to tweetdeck on the management side with way more marketing ability :)

• Jul 19 Posted 5 years ago Desiree (not verified)

Sounds great for now but I want to know where to draw the line between the need to measure social media efforts and accepting that we don't know if social media is truly measurable.

• Jul 19 Posted 5 years ago TiaPeterson

That is very cool. I plan to check it out. I'm curious as to whether it integrates with Wordpress, so that any time someone retweets from the blog, the tweet will go out with that branded link. That would make the service truly stand out!

• Katie Urbain's picture
    Jul 19 Posted 5 years ago Katie Urbain

Okay. This is so cool I can't even comprehend the value. Does it really work as good and as easy as Hootsuite? From a usability standpoint that is?

Upcoming Webinars