You Are What You Eat: Optimizing Content ConsumptionQuality? Or Quantity? Content Marketing Struggles with the Right Path Forward3 Ways to Take Brand Advocacy to the Next Level with User-Generated Content5 Reasons Why Your Content Marketing Isn't Working
Let's Measure Social Media ROI in a Way That Isn't StupidTo Grow Your Social Marketing Budget, Determining ROI Is a Critical Job SkillWe Need to Rethink Our Definition of Engagement
- Content Marketing
Technology & Data
Social Change Agent Survey: Passion, Skill Set, and Persistence Lead to Career GrowthSandy Carter's 6 Social Business Lessons to Learn from Candy Crush5 Tips for Creating a Company Culture that Connects with Your Sweet Spot ClientsWhy Leadership Should Be a Collaborative Exercise
8 Internet User Statistics Every Small Business Should Know AboutCan't Find Time for Social Media? This Approach Will Help6 Ways to Turn Your Small Business into a Media Hub
- Social Organization
Beyond Engagement: Why Advocacy Is Always About the PeopleFormer IBM Senior Advisors Launch Brands Rising to Build Employee Advocacy ProgramsPerformance and Risk Management Through Social Media TrainingEmployee Advocacy Summit: Advocate Stories from the Field
- Customer Service
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
How Online Video Production Helps Win Enterprise Deals
Posted on June 8th 2012
More and more case studies are being published on how online video content marketing is driving action to improve conversion across all points of the sales cycle – from getting found on search engines to providing information on what distances your company from the competition and closing the sale.
If you are selling into enterprise level clients you know that there is more of a diverse set of busy decision makers out there than ever before. With decision makers having access to a ton of information and the ability make their own assessment in the buying process keeping all the decision makers engaged enough so you can navigate and overcome any objections is the key to winning more deals.
A Forbes Insight Study reveled that 59% of C-level decision makers prefer online video to reading text because it helps them make deeper connections with your company and better understand your product / service, team and value propositions. However, most sales peoples till use white papers, case studies, websites and other pieces of paper. Because paper does not provide a personal connection, it is no wonder why decision makers don’t “have time” to sift through the information your marketing department spent so much money on. Therefore, decision makers, may not be educated on how your company and solution can support their business objectives.
Because online video content marketing reaches out, informs and builds trust with your customers quicker, easier and more effectively than any other marketing medium, a well thought out plan for using online video marketing content in your enterprise deals will differentiate your organization, give you a competitive edge to drive sales.
Here are a few areas for your organization to get started using online video marketing in your enterprise level sales process.
- What paper is used the most? Look at your company’s brochures, product specs, case studies and white papers. These are widely used in the sales process and can have a greater impact using web video content marketing.Keep customers engaged and win the deal!
- Who makes your company the best? Enterprise buyers know sales people only represent the team that will be implementing the solution. Arm your sales team with video marketing content that allows these buyers to connect with your team. From your technicians, project managers, support to operations. Get them to connect personally with your team and win more deals!
- What do you find your sales team repeating? An Invodo webinar reported that 66% of buyers watch product informational-intensive videos two or three more times. Which means they are going back multiple times to get more information to make informed purchase decisions. Get customers better informed and win the deal!
- What is easy to show but difficult to explain? You have product/service information on your website… simply and professionally present your products and services with video production just like you do everyday! You are the expert, show your stuff and win the deal!
- Post presentation objection handling – Record answers to the top three objections your customers have. Let your clients know that you understand and have dealt with their kind of problems before and that your products or services have been created for them. This will build trust and credibility without directly selling to win more deals.
- Thank you videos – Send a thank you video after every meeting. Remind customers about your value propositions and insert testimonials from other clients to win more deals.
Just like 10 years ago when your needed a website, businesses of all sizes (note that small businesses have the most to gain from the efficiency online video marketing – click here) will soon need professional video marketing content to drive your messaging. Marketing with online video for larger corporations can support their sales teams with content that differentiates them in all parts of the sales process.
Simply put, online video marketing content is a useful everyday tool that provides your sales team with innovative sales-materials that distances your product’ and services business value and adds excitement to the buying experience.
Getting stated sooner will distance your organization from the rest by giving your clients easy to consume content that they will enjoy. And thus giving your company a competitive advantage.