The Infusion of Brand Marketing and Big Data Analytics
Branding is a representation of the market identity of a company. It is a tool by which a company is able to build their own identity, to communicate what their products are, the quality of their services and the projection of their business reputation and trustworthiness. In order to promote branding, brand marketing, search engine optimization and digital marketing are just among the funnels of marketing tactics that brand companies utilize in promoting their brands, products and services to their target consumers. However, whatever kind of marketing tactics that companies may use in brand marketing, their marketing goal remains - that is, to focus on their customers and to meet the demands of their market.
Brand Customer-Centric Marketing Campaigns
Brand managers are always consistent in pointing out that their marketing campaigns focus on customers. Just as their business wants to promote brand awareness and popularity within their target market, it is also crucial for a business to understand how to build customer relationships. Building a customer-centric online business can be a challenging venture, especially when you need to build a relationship to various customers from across the globe. Direct customer relationship will likely be a more promising strategy in optimizing brand popularity, especially with the social marketing trends of doing business. But how can brand companies learn more about their target customers? That is where the big data takes a crucial role in brand marketing.
How Big Data Analytics Innovates Brand Marketing
Fostering relationship will require businesses to understand the needs and preferences of their customers. This is crucial for brand marketing as it helps an online business to have a specific target market that it knows better in terms of their customer purchasing preferences and related shopping activities. For many years, companies have already collected linear data for digital marketing. However, as digital technology evolves and grow, big data analytics came and it innovates how the brand marketing approach is done by most prominent brands in the industry today.
A new form of data analytics has emerged, infusing brand marketing campaigns with more accurate analysis on how brands can connect and interact with their target consumers and market. Instead of linearly collecting data, the new approach for brand marketing is utilizing circular data analysis, which involves understanding customer behaviors, shopping activity, and preferences for a product, service or brand. For every Likes or re-tweet of potential customers to a brand’s Facebook or Twitter page, the data analytics system processes the crucial metrics that set aside specific parameter results to understand your customer’s patterns of preferences for digital products and services.
Businesses are driven towards satisfying their customers and big data analytics make the process easier. It makes digital marketers more competent in delivering accurate results in their digital marketing campaign by providing their customers the kind of products they want and need. Many companies have been relying mainly on their gut in terms of determining what products and services customers may want and like. This becomes their marketing campaigns ineffective. With big data analytics, data reports provide leads that can help marketers understand customer behavior more accurately.
The Infusion of Big Data to Brand Marketing
The massive influx of data provides numerous information that are helpful to brand companies in determining the various aspects of product improvement and delivering specific services relevant to customers that will yield better profit for them. Big data provide a window of opportunity for brand companies to know what products their target customers are passionate about, their wants, preferences and shopping behavior. Amazon, for instance, is using a new scheme of collecting big data by launching its Price Check application that allows the consumers to use the app in checking for Amazon.com product prices. By a simple click of this app, it brings back a massive influx of information regarding the consumer purchasing habits, location and interests.
With big data on hand, brand companies will be able to improve the experience of their customers when interacting with their products and services. By infusing big data analytics, it is easier for marketers to know about their competitors and how to improve their digital marketing strategies that will bring their brand closer to their customers. The data collected is a company’s asset because by analyzing the collected data, valuable customer information is extracted that companies use to build stronger relationship with their target customers.
Using big data analytics for brand marketing
The ultimate goal in utilizing big data in optimizing brand marketing is to understand what data is valuable to your marketing goals. There are major benefits in using big data as follows:
- Big data can help enrich a brand company’s marketing model and customer engagement. Branding can be improved by using the data acquired from customers’ shopping and purchasing behavior. This can help marketers understand how to personalize a customer’s shopping experience and undertake a more personalization approach to the company’s marketing model for better customer engagement.
- Big data analytic point out the existing marketing flaws. Brand marketers may see possible indicators that will show the direction of market trends that their brand may be unable to address. It can give a marketer more insights about the weak areas of their marketing strategies and which marketing directions to take to make their brand more customer-centric and engaging to their target market.
- Brand marketing can use data analytics to improve a company’s marketing experimentation process. Every aspect of digital marketing schemes may be considered based on the customer data and behavior, and companies can employ various marketing strategies to give their customers better product experience.
- Use big data as a feedback loop. Big data parameters can be used to analyze whether a particular brand marketing approach is working and able to engage customers. With the big data analysis process, digital marketers can easily transition from one marketing approach to another until they find one that yields better customer response and product interaction.
- Big data analytics provide newer insights in marketable approaches that were never available before. Digital marketers are unable to track down a customer’s online shopping patterns before, for instance, or unable to know what kind of brands, products and services they usually search online. Translate and define data to obtain new marketing views that will make your brand more responsive to the demands of your market.
A brand marketing strategy infused with big data analytics provides marketers wider insights in developing better product engagement and customer response to your business.
image credits: http://seobuzzworld.com/, http://twittnotes.com/
Webinars On Demand
September 14, 2016Effective storytelling has always been an important tool for marketers and advertisers, but only in the last few years has the art of telling...
August 17, 2016Social media has transformed the way brands can interact with customers, providing a platform to engage in new and exciting ways. It can be chal...
Marketers are constantly seeking to engage with their buyers and drive actions that help buyers move rapidly through their customer lifecycl...
Digital marketing is fundamental to businesses’ success in today’s modern era of engagement marketing. Promoting brands, products, and servi...