Life Without Twitter - An Infographic

jessicameher
Jessica Meher Marketing Manager, HubSpot

Posted on May 7th 2011

Life Without Twitter - An Infographic

Do you love Twitter? Imagine if the popular social media tool didn't exist. What would be different?

Once we adapt to using something so regularly, it's funny to think if it had never existed. Cars, electricity, mobile devices, and even widely used social media networks.

In the case of Twitter, would another similar social site exist instead? Would Facebook become more open?

HubSpot takes a humorous approach to what the world would be like without Twitter in this a new infographic:

Twitter infographic

Download the .pdf version here (includes interactive links)

What do you think would be different without Twitter?

jessicameher

Jessica Meher

Marketing Manager, HubSpot

Jessica Meher is an emerging thought leader in the technology industry and is marketing manager at HubSpot, a fast-growing software company based in Cambridge, MA.

Comments

Posted on May 7th 2011 at 3:43PM

Was twitter really just compared with electricity in the capacity that it is essential for daily living?

Posted on May 7th 2011 at 7:03PM
I believe that the new era of social media started form Twitter, not b/c sharing information but b/c of the way it flow, the new era of social media is about the flow of information, how we will get it, when, and which site, I think there is a way to change how the word will deal with internet and social media.
Posted on May 8th 2011 at 12:00AM

I can't imagine life without Twitter. It is like a necessity for my marketing campaign. Twitter that it is now in the limelight of social media and facebook should try hard to be more innovative because Twitter is in the race now.

Posted on May 8th 2011 at 12:37PM

Very Interesting post,

A Post to think about.

Yeah, That will be unimaginable.

Thus goes facebook too. LOL

Thanks for the post.

Best

Posted on May 10th 2011 at 2:55AM

I cant imagine. Twitter is now part on communication just like cellphones. It is now part of part of daily routines to everyone.

Posted on May 12th 2011 at 6:23PM

I'd add to the list by pointing out that this isn't an infographic, it's just comic.

Posted on May 12th 2011 at 9:15PM

I just went through a week in Twitter "jail," just blogged on that today - http://osakabentures.com/2011/05/osakasaul-is-back/

austinwilliams
Posted on May 13th 2011 at 3:41PM
I imagine I'd get more done around the house without Twitter (or Facebook for that matter). Nice post.