Jul 29 Posted 2 years ago
Hi Joyce. Not sure why you deleted your comment which in turn deleted my reply calling you out as a troll.
For the record, here are a few details a few of my trusted colleagues found about you in just a couple Google searches.
1. Your profile image is a stock image, verified by Google -> http://bit.ly/1pnypVO
2. You seem to constantly advocate for Bryan Kramer. Example-> http://www.briansolis.com/2013/12/the-100-must-follow-on-twitter-2014/ and even send tweets to Hubspot asking for Bryan to be a keynote. The list goes on. We'll skip the details but have plenty of screen captures in case you want them.
3. Even though your account states you are located in Canada, it's interesting you listen to the same DJ Bryan does in San Jose, who also appears to be a buddy of his and also recent guest on his "human to human" chat. https://twitter.com/joycepilsner/status/418531856993112064
4. Interesting that you stopped tweeting, posting and your LinkedIn account disappeared as soon as the owner of this site asked to conenct with you personally.
5. For a person who touted to be wanting to share "happiness" with the world, you seem to not be sharing much more than lies.
6. There are numerous other tweets that appear you deleted but unfortunately for you are archived on Twitter curation sites. Might want to do some brand reputation clean-up before your next round of trolling or else setup a new troll account. Looks like it's time for this version of Joyce to go night night ;)
Best of luck to you Joyce. Have a "happy" day! ;)
Jul 1 Posted 2 years ago
Joyce - I have never seen Steve's book that you mention but will check it out. Digital body language is something I have been speaking & training on since long before social media was ever invented back in my 15+ yrs in corporate America.
I just did a search on Google and there were over 73.5 million results. Did a search w/ "digital body language" in quotes & there are 500k many of them long before Steve's book as well.
I will look into his book & if there is content I reference or feel worth quoting or including I will obviously be happy to include.
I am familiar w/ Bryan Kramer and his work and didn't include him on this post as it is yet one again one of those topics hundreds if not thousands of us are talking, speaking, and writing about. I am yet to see Bryan or others quote me in their work or in their books though I could point to numerous opportunities the same.
I also consider Mark Schaefer a very good friend and am very familar with his work.
Not sure of your point here?
And why does your profile not link to a real person? Twitter link? I did a quick search on LinkedIn and only 2 names appeared, both with no profile picture? https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/f?type=all&keywords=joyce+pilsner&orig=GLHD&rsid=&pageKey=member-home&trkInfo=tarId%3A1404246662170
Jun 30 Posted 2 years ago
Pam, while I think this is a good list, I don't see anyone cited that has talked about this before you. In fact, the person who pioneered Digital Body Language is Steven Woods who started Eloqua and wrote this book with the same title. As well, I've seen and heard Bryan Kramer keynote on Social Body Language for years now. I first heard him keynote several years ago on this and it's also in his book Human to Human. One of my favorite interviews on this is with Bryan and Mark Schaefer on this exact topic. You should check these out.
Webinars On Demand
August 17, 2016Social media has transformed the way brands can interact with customers, providing a platform to engage in new and exciting ways. It can be chal...
June 15, 2016Building an effective goal-driven strategy, advanced campaign optimization, making sense of massive amounts of data from many channels — these a...
February 05, 2016Facebook contests and campaigns are powerful ways for brands to engage with customers in social. They encourage social sharing, spur user-ge...
November 24, 2015An exclusive report brought to you by Social Media Today and Hinge These days, cutting edge companies know that if they aren't leveraging t...