Technology & Data
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
How to Get Your Sales and Marketing Teams to Work in HarmonyContent Marketing for Midsized Companies: Whom to Target, What to CreateAtri Chatterjee of Act-On Software on the New Generation of MarketersMarketing Automation: What It Is and Why You Need to Know
- Social Tools
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Social Media Intelligence Brief: November 14 2012
Posted on November 14th 2012
- RallyVerse has released an updated version of its social media marketing platform adding new tools to help in "sharing great content and messages with their audiences" and enables community managers to curate and publish content across a wide network. For more information on this story, please visit http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/Rallyverse-Debuts-the-Next-Wave-of-Social-Media-4034298.php
- BrizzTV has announced a new social TV solution that enables "simultanesous onscreen social media updates with live TV" and has partnered with a partner to integrated a new ad platform into the system. For more information on this story, please visit http://techcircle.vccircle.com/500/brizztv-to-enable-simultaneous-onscreen-social-media-updates-with-live-tv/
- DemandWare has announced the launch of their new social enterprise collaboration system dubbed Collaboration Center that "provides a central location for dispersed teams to manage projects and collaborate on major initiatives." For more on this story, please visit http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/11/14/demandware-enables-social-enterprise-collaboration/
- WebTrends and Microsoft have announced a partnership to bring social analytics to the Microsoft SharePoint enterprise social tools, including new "heat maps, deeper analytics tools, and integration into Office365." For more information on this story, please visit www.fiercecontentmanagement.com/story/webtrends-sharepoint-partnership-brings-analytics-sharepoint-social-experie/2012-11-13
- The Social Gaming Summit will be held in Los Angeles December 13 and 14 and will include workshops and speakers focused on the "intersection of mobile gaming, immersive worlds, real-life brands and social networking." For more information on the conference, please visit http://www.graphics.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5138