Content Discovery Smackdown: Hootsuite vs. Buffer vs. KloutContent Marketing Minds: Ingredients of the Tastiest Content [Nutrition Label]From the Corn Field to the Digital Era: Content Marketing Starts with TrustContent Marketing: Is 2014 Really Shaping Up to Be the Year of Video?
Your Customers Aren’t Listening! How to Create Consumer Dialogue that Converts4 Tools for Nonprofit Social Listening and Reputation ManagementThe Promising Role of Social Listening in Treating Health IssuesThe Importance of Social Listening for Brands
- Public Relations
Facebook Testing a Way for Users to Buy Products on the Platform7 Website Tips to Attract More Shoppers to Your PagesHow eCommerce, Augmented and Virtual Reality Will Redefine the Retail ExperienceSearch Query Analysis to Increase eCommerce Website Conversions
- Content Marketing
Technology & Data
Social Startups: Bizible Connects All the Dots from Marketing Contributions to RevenueCreating the Perfect Profile for Your Social Media Marketing EffortUsing GPS and Localization for Social AnalyticsAnalytics and Prospect Intel: Discovering Your Ideal Prospect
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
3 Security Risks You’re Taking Every Day While Using Social MediaShould the President Have the Power to "Pull the Plug" on the Internet?How Safe is Your WordPress Website From Hackers and Other Malicious Attacks?
- Software & Tools
- Small Business
- Social Organization
Celebrating the Grand Re-Launch of Social Media Today! SBH Podcast Episode 8Why Should You Care If Your Employees Are Thought Leaders?Beyond Engagement: The Art of Managing Social-Media Risk in Employee Advocacy
Why All-in-One Social Media Management Systems Don't Cut It for Social Customer ServiceWhat You Should Know About Customer, Digital, and Contextual ExperienceSurging into Q3: How to Make It Better Than Q2Is How You Serve Your Customers Costing You Business?
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Social Media Intelligence Brief, Sep. 21, 2012
Posted on September 21st 2012
- CarsDirect announced today the launch of the CarsDirect My Showroom, the world’s first social car buying application that combines a suite of social media and car shopping tools in one place. For more information on this story please read http://www.sys-con.com/node/2371837
- PR News announced the East Coast Social Media Measurement Conference is to be held in NYC on October 2. Thought leaders and experts on measurement will be sharing ideas, tactics, and case studies on optimizing efforts in the measurement space. More information on this show can be found at http://www.csrwire.com/press_releases/34623-PR-News-Announces-East-Coast-Social-Media-Measurement-Conference-in-NYC
- A new survey has revealed that more than 76% of travelers in the United States have posted their experience on social networks. The survey was recently conducted and more than 1,700 respondents were polled on various questions about how social media was used to plan their travel and also to document their experience. For more information please read http://akgulian.com/most-travelers-in-u-s-post-experience-on-social-sites/212317/
- Smart Gaming Group has announced their new Social Live Roulette game for Facebook, offering a real-time opportunity for gamers to play roulette with full integration on Facebook. More information on this story can be found at http://www.casinocitytimes.com/news/article/smart-gaming-group-launches-social-live-roulette-game-for-facebook-202585
- Moment.me announced a free iPhone app that allows users to connect all of their social networks together while attending an event such as a concert or sporting event to allow for monitoring and interaction all in one place. For more information on this new release please read http://www.technewsdaily.com/6222-moment-me-pulls-social-networks-together.html