The Worst Content Marketing Is What Everybody Else Is Doing: How to Get Ahead and Stay ThereContent Marketing Minds: Ingredients of the Tastiest Content [Nutrition Label]From the Corn Field to the Digital Era: Content Marketing Starts with TrustContent Marketing: Is 2014 Really Shaping Up to Be the Year of Video?
Your Customers Aren’t Listening! How to Create Consumer Dialogue that Converts4 Tools for Nonprofit Social Listening and Reputation ManagementThe Promising Role of Social Listening in Treating Health IssuesThe Importance of Social Listening for Brands
- Public Relations
Facebook Testing a Way for Users to Buy Products on the PlatformRise of Social Media in Ecommerce [INFOGRAPHIC]How eCommerce, Augmented and Virtual Reality Will Redefine the Retail ExperienceSearch Query Analysis to Increase eCommerce Website Conversions
- Content Marketing
Technology & Data
Social Startups: Bizible Connects All the Dots from Marketing Contributions to RevenueCreating the Perfect Profile for Your Social Media Marketing EffortUsing GPS and Localization for Social AnalyticsAnalytics and Prospect Intel: Discovering Your Ideal Prospect
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
3 Security Risks You’re Taking Every Day While Using Social MediaShould the President Have the Power to "Pull the Plug" on the Internet?How Safe is Your WordPress Website From Hackers and Other Malicious Attacks?
- Software & Tools
- Small Business
- Social Organization
Celebrating the Grand Re-Launch of Social Media Today! SBH Podcast Episode 8Why Should You Care If Your Employees Are Thought Leaders?Beyond Engagement: The Art of Managing Social-Media Risk in Employee Advocacy
Why All-in-One Social Media Management Systems Don't Cut It for Social Customer ServiceWhat You Should Know About Customer, Digital, and Contextual ExperienceSurging into Q3: How to Make It Better Than Q2Is How You Serve Your Customers Costing You Business?
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
The Social Shake-Up 2014: Calling All Early Birds to Atlanta in September
Posted on May 15th 2014
“One of the best Social Media focused events I have been to in a long time.” Kat Mandelstein, PwC Digital & Social Media Club Global Board
As we gear up for The Social Shake-Up 2014, that’s typical of the comments that we're hearing about last year’s conference.
Just like any blockbuster movie that is working on a sequel, we know we have a high bar to reach for to make The Social Shake-Up 2014 a smash. We’re confident that it will be.
We're excited to be back in Atlanta at the W Midtown, where we'll once again bring you stories from the front lines of innovative business models and organizational structures from the best thinkers and top brands. You can be sure that this year's conference will once again be a carefully-considered event, combining focused content with un-crowded opportunities to connect with each other.
We're excited to announce what's new about this year's conference:
- The Employee Advocacy Summit: A half-day summit taking place September 15th and planned as an opener to this year's Social Shake-Up. You'll hear from real practitioners at leading brands who've developed and scaled successful Employee Advocacy programs. Buy your summit pass with a Social Shake-Up pass and save even more.
- A new track on the Collaborative Economy, which we'll kick off on day 2 with a keynote from Jeremiah Owyang on "What the Collaborative Economy Means for the Business of the Future."
- A new track on Data and Security, which will address issues like a consumer contingency plan for if (or when) your business gets hacked.
- Industry-specific sessions that will dig in on social best practices for sectors such as healthcare, energy, finance, and automotive. You'll be able to hear from Porsche and Nissan on Overhauling the Customer Relationship in the Automotive Industry.
- Scaling the Human Spark: We'll be starting conversations about new ways to connect with people while keeping it human in the digital age.
For those of you who are considering the Shake-Up, now is the time to decide. Our very, very low Early-Bird rate of $743 for two jam-packed days (45% off the open rate) will expire this Friday, May 16. Buy your pass here.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta in September.