Twitter's Controversial Algorithm Changes: What They Mean for Your BusinessTwitter Vs. Facebook: Which One Is Better for Promoting Your Brand?3 Free Twitter Tools PR Pros Can't Live WithoutSocially Stephanie: Social Media for the Automotive Industry
Get Schooled by YouTubers: Content and Business StrategyHow to Build Your Brand on YouTube and Reach New CustomersThanks to Google, YouTube Is Now a Viable Channel in Any Social Media StrategyHow to Maximize Your YouTube Views and Subscribers [INFOGRAPHIC]
Technology & Data
New IBM Study Reveals 3 Key Characteristics of the Most Successful CompaniesTalking Strategy and Data with Shannon Lee of Precision StrategiesHarnessing Mobile Users: The Power of Big Data in Social AppsMinority Report: Confronting Privacy Issues in Big Data Gathering
- Tech & Innovation
- marketing automation
- Social Tools
- Small Business
- Social Organization
Recap from the First-Ever Employee Advocacy SummitFormer IBM Senior Advisors Launch Brands Rising to Build Employee Advocacy ProgramsPerformance and Risk Management Through Social Media TrainingEmployee Advocacy Summit: Advocate Stories from the Field
- Customer Service
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
The Social Shake-Up 2014: Calling All Early Birds to Atlanta in September
Posted on May 15th 2014
“One of the best Social Media focused events I have been to in a long time.” Kat Mandelstein, PwC Digital & Social Media Club Global Board
As we gear up for The Social Shake-Up 2014, that’s typical of the comments that we're hearing about last year’s conference.
Just like any blockbuster movie that is working on a sequel, we know we have a high bar to reach for to make The Social Shake-Up 2014 a smash. We’re confident that it will be.
We're excited to be back in Atlanta at the W Midtown, where we'll once again bring you stories from the front lines of innovative business models and organizational structures from the best thinkers and top brands. You can be sure that this year's conference will once again be a carefully-considered event, combining focused content with un-crowded opportunities to connect with each other.
We're excited to announce what's new about this year's conference:
- The Employee Advocacy Summit: A half-day summit taking place September 15th and planned as an opener to this year's Social Shake-Up. You'll hear from real practitioners at leading brands who've developed and scaled successful Employee Advocacy programs. Buy your summit pass with a Social Shake-Up pass and save even more.
- A new track on the Collaborative Economy, which we'll kick off on day 2 with a keynote from Jeremiah Owyang on "What the Collaborative Economy Means for the Business of the Future."
- A new track on Data and Security, which will address issues like a consumer contingency plan for if (or when) your business gets hacked.
- Industry-specific sessions that will dig in on social best practices for sectors such as healthcare, energy, finance, and automotive. You'll be able to hear from Porsche and Nissan on Overhauling the Customer Relationship in the Automotive Industry.
- Scaling the Human Spark: We'll be starting conversations about new ways to connect with people while keeping it human in the digital age.
For those of you who are considering the Shake-Up, now is the time to decide. Our very, very low Early-Bird rate of $743 for two jam-packed days (45% off the open rate) will expire this Friday, May 16. Buy your pass here.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta in September.