Technology & Data
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
How to Get Your Sales and Marketing Teams to Work in HarmonyContent Marketing for Midsized Companies: Whom to Target, What to CreateAtri Chatterjee of Act-On Software on the New Generation of MarketersMarketing Automation: What It Is and Why You Need to Know
- Social Tools
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
This Valentine's Day, Provide Solutions for Your Market's Needs
Posted on February 5th 2013
People are going to listen to what you have to say if it’s going to help them. Providing Valentine’s Day ideas not only helps them, but helps your business create trust with consumers.
Here we will show you 3 Pro Tips:
- It’s more about suggesting as opposed to telling
- Grab the attention of your target market
- Make a ‘limited edition’ product/service for Valentine’s Day
It’s more about suggesting as opposed to telling. Valentine’s Day related promotional posts with a solution don’t seem as pushy as the regular ones without a purpose. The buyer will come to a natural “yes” and feel confident about purchasing the product.
- Burberry suggests a gift idea for the man in your life. ↓
- House of Blues in Anaheim let their followers know that they have an easy solution for Valentine’s Day plans. They are effectively solving their customers needs on Valentine’s Day.
If you don’t feel any of your products/services are relatable to Valentine’s Day, dig a little deeper. Businesses of all sorts fin4d creative ways to market during all seasons.
- Diamond Candles does a great job at this. They even found a way to get more virality on their post – by getting people to tag their significant others in the comments!