Technology & Data
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
How to Get Your Sales and Marketing Teams to Work in HarmonyContent Marketing for Midsized Companies: Whom to Target, What to CreateAtri Chatterjee of Act-On Software on the New Generation of MarketersMarketing Automation: What It Is and Why You Need to Know
- Social Tools
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Using YouTube to Enhance Your Online Presence
Posted on March 28th 2014
YouTube can be an invaluable tool for enhancing a business’s online presence. With YouTube, you can develop your brand and also create awareness for your products and services.
According to a blog post on Copy Pressed, there are a number of templates you can use to create a short, entertaining video about the topic of your choice and include YouTube in your social media strategy.
How Do I Get Started Making my YouTube Video?
Once you have chosen a template, keep in mind that your YouTube video should be short and concise. It should also be visually appealing and entertaining so people will share the video.
After you have made your video, make sure you have a good keyword strategy and promotion of your video on your social media sites. That way people can find and share your masterpiece!
What Should I Talk About in my YouTube Video?
- How-to video – A how-to video could be great if you want to demonstrate how easy it is to use your product
- Interview – An interview with an important employee or executive can explain their role and the goods and / or services your company offers
- Video testimonial – This a great way to show how happy a previous customer is with your product or service
- Case study – This could be a video about an important litigation at your firm or a thorny insurance claims process if you sell insurance
- Documentary – This is probably the most common type of video; a short documentary about a topic related to your business. For example, a law firm might explain what is involved in a personal injury suit or a utility company could explain how it generates and distributes electricity
YouTube can be a perfect way to enhance your online presence. With these quick and easy steps, you can make your own specialized video with limited effort.