Announcing our next #SMTLive Twitter chat with a special guest host -- Peter Adams from Mobile Marketer!
Our next top of discussion will be Find My Fans: How does geotargeting fit into your customer outreach strategy?
Tune in Tuesday, April 25th, from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT as we talk about what's hot in social media marketing, how marketers are using geotargeting to engage with fans and attract new customers. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @socialmedia2day and use the hashtag #SMTLive to join the conversation.
Questions to consider:
1. Does geotargeting fit into your marketing strategy? If so, what methods have you used? If not, why?
2. What are your thoughts on social media geotargeting? Any hesitations to using offline attribution tracking via social media?
3. How do you avoid the "creep factor" in any sort of geotargeting?
4. In your opinion, what in the most effective form of geotargeting today? Any examples of companies doing it right?
5. What's the most important information a brand can gather via geotargeting on social media?
What is #SMTLive?
Social Media Today's Twice-Monthly Twitter Chat.
Join us every other Tuesday from 12pm - 1pm EDT* for a discussion on the latest trends, issues, and questions surrounding social media marketing.
*Please note that we observe Daylight Savings Time, resulting in new start time of UTC/GMT -4 hours
Have a Twitter chat suggestion? Feel free shoot us an email!