Director Digital at Mediacom Montreal ,Canada
- Creator of the popular, entertaining new media blog: robservations.ca
- Director of Digital at Mediacom, Montreal, Canada
- Judged at both the Canadian and Digital Marketing Awards as well as Quebec's Boomerang awards
- Lecturer of Interactive and Social Media at Montreal’s H.E.C, the University of Montreal's business school
- Has won numerous national media innovation awards.
- Rob is a part time drummer who wears clothes, eats food and 'likes' a lot on Facebook.
October 30, 2012
Every brand should carry out a CAT scan.....but what does that mean? Read on to find out....
October 20, 2012
Why not remove the term Social Media from our advertising terminology and call it Modern Media, which encompasses what we currently call traditional media, digital media, social media, earned media (consumer generated), owned media (client generated).
February 10, 2012
Stating simply that Facebook Likes do not build brand loyalty, is like watching a 3D movie, without 3D glasses and saying that 3D movies suck! Here's why...
November 02, 2011
Do you want 'effective' or 'obvious' when it comes to spreading your brand's message? Here, I've tried to dispel a common online myth that I've heard often. Read on...
October 04, 2011
"Perhaps the word ‘Outernet’ could be used in our industry to better explain the new reality of the media world in which we live, since significant elements of digital are moving from a central, relatively closed (although global) virtual network, to one that now spreads out into real world with its ubiquitous, real world digital tentacles?"