Understanding Employee Advocacy on Social Media
An exclusive report brought to you by Social Media Today and Hinge
These days, cutting edge companies know that if they aren't leveraging the brand experts from within the company, they're missing out on a huge marketing trend. Employee Advocacy--the development of social programs that help passionate employees become brand advocates--has taken the business world by storm in the last few years, and we've conducted a report to measure the progress.
The results are in: nearly 600 respondents told us about everything from tools and implementation strategies to measurement tactics and sales impact. This research will inform you about the positive effects of a successful Employee Advocacy program and give you ideas on how to motivate and track employees, as well as numbers to justify investment in a program.
What you'll learn from this report:
- The current state of Employee Advocacy programs;
- How high-growth companies are using employee advocacy to enable expansion;
- Why Employee Advocacy is good for both the organization and the employee;
- Ideas for how to organize and prepare for the programmatic undertaking;
- Why Millennials joining the workforce is good for Employee Advocacy;
- And ideas for training, motivation, and measuring ROI in a successful program.