What are the core, must-do elements of a B2B digital marketing strategy? There's no definitive answer, and the landscape is changing all the time. It changes so frequently, in fact, that it can be near impossible for brands to keep up.
To help with this, MDG advertising have put together an infographic which looks at the key areas B2B brands should be paying attention to in 2016. Based on dozens of research reports, MDG highlights the following key areas:
- Content quality: Savvy B2B marketers are looking to create better content in 2016, not just more content; find out why this shift is essential for every organization.
- Customer journey: Developing an in-depth map of the customer journey is the best way to boost lead quality; learn why this exercise is the foundation of digital success.
- Predictive analytics: Many B2B companies say they're investing heavily in marketing analytics in 2016; explore how new tools are giving marketers a powerful crystal ball.
- Marketing automation: Forward-thinking B2B organizations are spending on sophisticated automation platforms; explore why this trend is one to follow.
- Webinars and SEM: These tried-and-true tactics continue to deliver for marketers; understand how the rise of Millennial buyers is making each even more important.
Take a look at the infographic below for more insights.