There are lots of statistics out there about the huge amount of information that's been uploaded, shared and downloaded and the speed of which all this is happening - so fast in fact, that there's a fair chance that these 'latest' figures soon become 'old fashioned'.
Anyway, this great infographic from Go-Globe.com on the Smarta website highlights what happens in just one minute on the Internet. If ever you needed evidence of the 'noise' that is out there and the challenges that businesses have to get themselves heard and noticed, then this is it.
The 'stats' are amazing and include, that in just 1 minute...
- 168 million emails are sent
- 600 videos are uploaded to YouTube
- 1500 blog posts are added,
- 13,000 iPhone 'apps' are downloaded, and...
- 700,000 search queries are made on Google!
Click for a bigger version or there is one here if you want to look in more detail.