It seems everyone is taking "pokes" at Facebook nowadays, including me. Not that it's undeserved considering the panoply of missteps lately. In case you're interested in following the meme, here are some links to leading voices:
- More Facebook Advertisers Bail from Beacon... (TechCrunch)
- Where the hell is Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook? Robert Scoble)
- Facebook is a Beacon for Bad PR (PR 2.0)
- A Morning Lecture at Berkeley: Facebook, Time to Find the Value for the Individual (John Battelle's Searchblog)
- Do You Have a Facebook Account? (Conversation Agent)
It's hard for me to see how Facebook is going to recover from the maelstrom of criticism its receiving for unsavory privacy practices. And, yet, still the venture capital flows in.
Link to original post