Interactive design, visual design, design strategy and multi-media storytelling definitely describe my transmedia mastermind role for SAS Best Practices, a thought leadership organization at SAS Institute. For me, it's all about telling the right story. I work closely with other thought leaders to build concepts and make complex ideas easy to understand as I develop and deliver transmedia projects; bringing stories to life one Prezi, presentation, interactive workshop and engaging video at a time. My secret sauce? Knowing my audience. I apply my years of experience in both curriculum design (classroom and e-Learning) and as a live presenter to create dynamic, thought-provoking narratives using a multi-media strategy - yep, I'm their transmedia storyteller.
11 ARTICLES BY Bree Baich
- Aug. 30, 2016 The Top 3 Questions People Ask About Data Storytelling
- Feb. 17, 2016 Context: It Means Everything for a Good Story.
- Dec. 3, 2015 3 Ways Storytelling Can Help You Connect with Your Audience
- Sept. 29, 2015 Experience Economy: It's Where Stories Are Born
- Aug. 3, 2015 Transmedia Storytelling: From Ideation to Campaign, It Takes a Village [Infographic]
- June 26, 2015 The Secret Every Great Storyteller Knows
- April 24, 2015 Why Stories Work for Business
- March 17, 2015 What Happens When Brands Engage Socially?
- Feb. 12, 2015 What Transmedia Channel Were You Tuned into During the Super Bowl?
- Aug. 7, 2014 5 Reasons You Should Be Talking About Transmedia Storytelling
- July 18, 2014 Transmedia Storytelling: You Need a Plan, Man