Content devourer with a passion for the creative, Deanna is on the constant lookout for her next big adventure. Having earned her B.S. in Marketing Communications and Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls, she spent the following year trekking the globe directing university programs in both the United Kingdom and China.
At Synecore, she utilizes her diverse range of experiences from event marketing to project management to develop compelling digital content. When she's not socialing on media, Deanna can be found blazing new trails with her equine comrades and scouring concert venues throughout the Midwest.
9 ARTICLES BY Deanna Baisden
- June 19, 2014 Businesses: It's Time to Get Social, Think Local, and Spend on Mobile
- June 17, 2014 6 Reasons to Get Consistent With Your Content Strategy
- May 15, 2014 Forget the Filter: How to Captivate and Grow Your Instagram Audience
- April 21, 2014 Marketing Eggcellence: The Top Branded Easter Campaigns
- April 14, 2014 The Social Spark: 3 Sources for Social Media Success
- April 7, 2014 Boards with Benefits: 5 Stand Out Brands on Pinterest
- Oct. 11, 2013 The Instagram Exam: Does Your Content Pass the Test?
- Sept. 24, 2013 Is Your Content Marketing Human?
- Sept. 18, 2013 Visual Social Isn't Vanity, it's Vital