As a nationally recognized and award winning Marketing Professor in the Monfort College of Business at the University of Northern Colorado, I help students, academics, and professionals to gain a Digital Self Marketing Advantage through use of social media marketing for personal branding, job search, skills development, career advancement, and life-long learning.
8 ARTICLES BY Denny McCorkle
- Aug. 12, 2016 Is LinkedIn a Place Where Your Resume Goes to Die?
- March 24, 2015 Tweets on the Ground: Optimizing Twitter for Personal Branding
- Jan. 13, 2015 LinkedIn to Real Life: Making Connections
- Dec. 4, 2014 Networking Convergence: When Digital Meets Physical
- Oct. 2, 2014 Do's and Don'ts: Using Twitter for Personal Branding and Job Search
- Sept. 4, 2014 Lazy Content Curators and the Bugaboos of Social Sharing
- Aug. 12, 2014 The Foolhardiness of Mismanaging Your Twitter Streams
- Aug. 5, 2014 A Social Media Enthusiast Walked Into a Bar