I am currently a Social Media Strategist at iCrossing, a marketing engagement agency located in Chicago. I have an extreme passion for PR, Marketing, and especially Social Media. I am always looking for the next big creative idea!
Reading, blogging, tweeting, and staying up to date on recent trending topics has become my guilty pleasure. To learn some awesome social media tips, visit my blog (http://allisonmsolberg.com/blog) and feel free to follow me on Twitter, @iamsolberg.
To learn more about my professional experience & view some sample work, check out my website: http://allisonmsolberg.com/
7 ARTICLES BY Allison Solberg
- Oct. 18, 2016 Facebook's Bigger Video View Issue - Three Second View Counts
- Nov. 16, 2015 The Downside of Instagram Ads
- Oct. 5, 2015 Facebook's Small but Major Change to Their TV Ads
- Sept. 27, 2015 A Look at the Declining Importance of Page Likes
- Sept. 13, 2015 How To Easily Collect User Generated Content on Instagram
- Aug. 28, 2015 The Evolution of the Facebook Algorithm: What it Means for Your Social Strategy
- June 28, 2015 4 Reasons Why Your Business Shouldn't Hire a Social Media Intern