I love great ideas and helping brands reach their potential.
I'm the CEO of MoxieDot, a Kansas City-based digital marketing consultancy, and StoryShout, the first and only news content marketing agency. We help brands and small businesses get more online exposure, growth their thought leadership, and increase revenue through online marketing.
As a marketing consultant, I've been featured as a speaker at Pubcon, SEJ Summit, and SMX East, as well as a US Search Awards judge in 2014, 2015, and 2016. I was also named one of the Top 40+ Digital Strategists in Marketing for 2014 by Online Marketing Institute.
I'm also the Executive Editor of Search Engine Journal, one of the top search marketing publications, with about 1M pageviews per month. I manage about 70 active contributors, vet new contributors, manage the entire editorial process, and work with the team on new projects, events, and initiatives.
16 ARTICLES BY Kelsey Jones
- Sept. 20, 2016 The Biggest 5-Minute Difference You Can Make in Your LinkedIn Relationships
- April 18, 2015 5 Rules For Niche Blogs
- March 30, 2015 5 Habits of Successful Bloggers
- Feb. 17, 2015 5 Ways to Target Millennials and Generation Z Online
- Jan. 8, 2015 IBM Study of 1,500 CMOs Highlights Challenges and Trends
- Oct. 3, 2014 6 Things Your Competitors Can Teach You About Engagement
- July 11, 2014 6 Places to Find Blog Post Ideas
- April 2, 2014 Disney Analogies for Internet Marketing Job Roles
- Feb. 26, 2014 The Psychology of Great Web Design
- Feb. 19, 2014 3 Things I'd Like to See as a Marketer That I'd Hate as a Consumer
- Aug. 11, 2013 Where to Start a Tech Startup [INFOGRAPHIC]
- April 22, 2013 Learning Social Media Security Smarts
- Jan. 31, 2013 How Pinterest Could Boost Your Business
- Oct. 24, 2012 The Five Hottest Social Media Jobs
- Oct. 20, 2012 Why Providing Free Content Gets More Return Visits
- Oct. 9, 2009 Preventing a Cluster Around the Water Cooler: T-Mobile's Twitter Nightmare