Lisa is Innovations Director at social media management agency The Social Element (formerly known as Emoderation), and has worked in B2C and B2B online communities for over 10 years, dealing with all aspects of multilingual community management, both operational and strategic.
12 ARTICLES BY Lisa Barnett
- Nov. 22, 2013 6 Brilliant Ways That B2B Brands Are Tapping into Social Media [VIDEOS]
- Oct. 7, 2013 ASDA's Content Strategy Takes Tough Line on Facebook Likes
- Sept. 25, 2013 YouTube Uses Google+ As Its Moderation Engine
- July 12, 2013 Disappearing Act: Bring Back the Poll Facility on Branded Facebook Pages
- May 3, 2013 Where Community Meets Journalism
- March 16, 2013 Facebook News Feed Redesign is a Serious Challenge for Brands
- March 15, 2013 Facebook News Feed Redesign Presents Serious Brand Challenges
- Jan. 18, 2013 One Resolution You Can Keep in 2013: Improve Your LinkedIn Profile
- Nov. 26, 2012 Key Marketing Lessons for Facebook Brand Pages
- Nov. 9, 2012 The Art of Successful Multilingual Social Media Management
- Nov. 9, 2012 Facebook Global Pages
- Aug. 10, 2012 I'm not just an athlete, I'm a social media expert, too!