Marie Alonso is a content strategist and brand publishing specialist at CompuData, an award-winning IT consulting, business software and managed IT services firm based in Philadelphia, PA. CompuData delivers robust solutions for today's businesses. Though she today specializes in content strategies, media relations and brand journalism for Miles Technologies and the diverse clients of its Online Marketing Division, Marie is a former newspaper reporter and magazine editor. She is passionate about creative content, including visual content and maximizing social platforms. She is a regular contributor on social media and emerging content trends for the Philadelphia Business Journal, Small Business Trends and The VAR Guy, and has contributed content to the blogs for Cision and HubSpot.
7 ARTICLES BY Marie Alonso
- Oct. 21, 2014 3 Reasons Monica Lewinsky Joining Twitter Is a Good Thing
- Oct. 17, 2014 10 Twitter Accounts That Prove Twitter Has Changed the World
- Sept. 10, 2014 Ray Rice: A Social Media Case Study
- June 27, 2014 4 Tips to Surviving a Viral Hoax
- June 3, 2014 4 Sad Ways Your Social Media Is Hurting Your Brand
- May 16, 2014 Strawberry Daiquiri, Lemon Drop, Pina Colada: What Summer Flavor Is Your Social Media?
- May 14, 2014 Oreo 101: 4 Cookie-Cutter Strategies to Social Media Stardom