Mary is a global marketing, communications and business development expert in Verona, Italy, originally from the U.S. She has been developing a career in international marketing and communications and B2B marketing for almost a decade and has worked in the public, private and non-profit sectors for companies such as RRDonnelley, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Development (OECD), Perth Heat Baseball and, most recently, CROS NT. Her experience includes developing marketing plans and conducting market research on a global level for the B2B marketing environment, small businesses and start-ups, and she has worked in the U.S., France, Australia and Italy. Mary's expertise lies primarily in B2B marketing strategy including executing digital and social media campaigns, setting KPIs and tracking analytics. Mary is also the President and Founder of Verona Professional Women Networking and sits on the Board of Directors for Professional Women's Network (PWN) as VP of Marketing & PR.
Mary holds a Masters degree in Global Communications from the American University of Paris and a Bachelor's degree in Marketing from Lehigh University and speaks English, Italian and French.
27 ARTICLES BY Mary Wieder-Bottaro
- Jan. 11, 2015 The Merger Between Marketing and IT: A Guide to B2B Marketing ROI in the Digital Age
- Dec. 23, 2014 How to Stay in Good B2B Marketing Shape Over the Holidays
- Dec. 14, 2014 Data Driven B2B Marketing: The Risks of Marketing on a Whim
- Dec. 6, 2014 Optimizing Google AdWords for Your B2B Marketing Strategy
- Nov. 28, 2014 5 B2B Marketing Roadblocks and How to Deal
- Nov. 17, 2014 5 Considerations for Your 2015 B2B Marketing Plan
- Sept. 19, 2014 5 Creative Digital Marketing Solutions for B2B Companies
- Sept. 4, 2014 Digital Marketing Facts You Can't Ignore
- Sept. 1, 2014 3 Ways to Conduct B2B Market Research Using Digital Marketing
- Aug. 22, 2014 5 Tips for a B2B Customer Centricity Strategy Using Digital Marketing
- Aug. 12, 2014 B2B Content Marketing Across Borders: Does Your Message Translate?
- July 29, 2014 The B2B Marketing Budget: When to Invest in Digital Marketing
- July 22, 2014 Building Your B2B Social Media Platform in 5 Steps
- July 15, 2014 7 Signs Your B2B Digital Marketing Strategy Is Failing You
- June 25, 2014 Defining a Marketing Information System for B2B Marketing
- June 20, 2014 Converting Content Marketing into Successful B2B Social Media Marketing: DOs and DON'Ts
- June 13, 2014 How to Enhance Your Content Marketing for B2B
- July 24, 2013 4 Ways Small Businesses Should Be Analyzing Marketing Analytics
- March 12, 2012 Pin It to Win It: How Non-Profits Can Tell Their Story on Pinterest
- March 2, 2012 Sparking Change Online: The Challenges and Strategies of Non-Profit Social Media Exposure
- July 21, 2011 Would LinkedIn Benefit from a Chat Feature?
- June 14, 2011 The Day Social Media United Italy
- June 13, 2011 Do we shape media, or does media shape us? A Sports Case Study
- June 3, 2011 Social Media Rule #1: Play Like a Champion
- May 12, 2011 Making Marketing Easier by Tagging Brands in Facebook Photos? Not so Fast...