Paul Tunnah is CEO & Founder of pharmaphorum media, which drives better communication and collaboration between the pharmaceutical industry and other healthcare stakeholders. Today, the group encompasses both the digital thought leadership publication,www.pharmaphorum.com, and pharmaphorum connect, the trusted healthcare media consultancy, which helps clients tell a clear, engaging story that connects with the right audiences and influencers using pharmaphorum's global healthcare networks. Dr Tunnah holds a BA in Biochemistry and DPhil in Biological Sciences from Oxford University.
For queries he can be reached through the site contact form or on Twitter @pharmaphorum.
24 ARTICLES BY Paul Tunnah
- July 20, 2016 5 reasons why patient engagement is critical for pharma
- May 3, 2016 A Story About the Pharmaceutical Industry, Doctors and Patients
- Feb. 26, 2016 Why Patients Are the New Rockstars in Pharma
- Dec. 30, 2015 Time for Some Healthcare New Year's Resolutions
- Nov. 19, 2015 Who Is Responsible for Patient Engagement Within Pharma?
- Oct. 23, 2015 The Difference Between Doctors, Patients and Campaigns
- Sept. 8, 2015 On Digital Engagement and Icebergs
- July 10, 2015 Effective Healthcare Requires a Social Approach
- June 10, 2015 Democracy Comes to Healthcare
- April 21, 2015 Pharma Is from Mars, Patients Are from Venus
- March 18, 2015 Is Social Media Worth the Risk for Pharma?
- Feb. 6, 2015 Big Data, Small Insights and Incalculable Benefits for Patients
- Jan. 6, 2015 The Interview: Some Lessons for Healthcare PR
- Nov. 27, 2014 What Healthcare Can Learn from the G20 Summit
- Oct. 24, 2014 Is Facebook the Next Big Thing in Healthcare?
- Sept. 12, 2014 When Is Social Media Anti-Social?
- Aug. 6, 2014 What's Google Doing with Healthcare Blogs?
- July 3, 2014 Patient Opinion Leaders Are the New Healthcare Influencers
- June 4, 2014 Some Top Tips for Budding LinkedIn Influencers
- April 9, 2014 LinkedIn Influencers: Good or Bad for Pharma?
- Jan. 10, 2014 What Is Social Media?
- Dec. 10, 2013 The 3 Letters That Kill Social Media in Pharma
- Oct. 29, 2013 Why Twitter Is Leading the Way in Pharma Social Media
- Oct. 7, 2013 Does Pharma Get Social Media?