Ronnie Charrier is a high school counselor in Chicago, IL. As a former social media strategist and telecommunications sales designer, he wants to help teachers and students alike to better understand and utilize technology in their daily lives.
14 ARTICLES BY Ronnie Charrier
- Jan. 6, 2017 Finsta: The Conversation You Need to Have with Your Teen
- Aug. 4, 2016 5 Lessons Pokemon GO Can Teach You About Marketing In 2016
- June 21, 2016 Facebook Updates Ad Policy: What You Need To Know & What To Do About It
- June 7, 2016 New Study Shows Facebook Reach Down 42%
- May 25, 2016 Twitter Allowing More Into The 140-Character Limit
- May 4, 2016 Millennials And Social Media: It's More Complicated Than You Think
- May 14, 2015 Facebook Will Now Host Publishers' "Instant Articles"
- April 23, 2015 Facebook Updates News Feed Algorithm Again: Here's What You Need to Know
- March 25, 2015 Why You Should Be Using Facebook's New Organic Post Targeting
- March 19, 2015 New from Facebook: Send Money to Anyone Via Messenger
- March 12, 2015 Facebook Introduces Topic Data
- March 7, 2015 Facebook Announces Changes to How It Counts Your Page Likes
- Jan. 7, 2015 7 Resolutions from a Social Media Strategist
- Dec. 11, 2014 What Small Businesses Can Learn About Twitter