4 Steps and 20 Tips for Successful Twitter Marketing
1) Choose a good Twitter handle
2) Make your profile look great
3) Create a killer (but descriptive) bio
1) Start following people and engaging with them
2) Start posting
3) Follow-back the people who follow you
4) Publicize your Twitter account
5) Create Twitter lists
1) Optimize the timing of your Tweets
2) Use hashtags efficiently
3) Keep your Tweets short
4) Tweet images too
5) Tweet multiple times a day
6) Automate and organize your Twitter marketing
7) Measure your success with analytic tools
1) Create a community around your brand
2) Create a good ratio of self-promoting to non-self-promoting Tweets
3) Make it easy for people to share your content
4) Host competitions
5) Be on top of your customer service
Tweet Your Way to Success
Jul 23 Posted 2 years ago Shopit4me
Great post. Thanks for this post, it is really interesting and useful.
Twitter is really a good way to promote your brand and business.
Jul 14 Posted 2 years ago StoreYa
Thanks for the kind words Ajay! Glad you enjoyed :-)
Jul 14 Posted 2 years ago Ajay Prasad (not verified)
Very informative article! Yes Twitter is also very good platform to promote our business brand and services. These steps and tips are very helpful to boost our business on twitter. well written article. Twitter also connect us to our customers like never befor. Engage our followers with awesome tips. Thanks for valuable article.
Webinars On Demand
April 05, 2017In the ever-changing world of digital marketing, operational efficiency, quick turn-around times, testing and adapting to change are crucial to...
January 25, 2017While we’ve had access to the Internet since the early 1990s, we’ve only started to experience the full effects of its disruption on public rela...
Video is expected to account for three-quarters of all mobile traffic by 2020. But, creating powerful, effective video requires a significa...
Marketers are constantly seeking to engage with their buyers and drive actions that help buyers move rapidly through their customer lifecycl...