4 Steps and 20 Tips for Successful Twitter Marketing
1) Choose a good Twitter handle
2) Make your profile look great
3) Create a killer (but descriptive) bio
1) Start following people and engaging with them
2) Start posting
3) Follow-back the people who follow you
4) Publicize your Twitter account
5) Create Twitter lists
1) Optimize the timing of your Tweets
2) Use hashtags efficiently
3) Keep your Tweets short
4) Tweet images too
5) Tweet multiple times a day
6) Automate and organize your Twitter marketing
7) Measure your success with analytic tools
1) Create a community around your brand
2) Create a good ratio of self-promoting to non-self-promoting Tweets
3) Make it easy for people to share your content
4) Host competitions
5) Be on top of your customer service
Tweet Your Way to Success
Jul 23 Posted 2 years ago Shopit4me
Great post. Thanks for this post, it is really interesting and useful.
Twitter is really a good way to promote your brand and business.
Jul 14 Posted 2 years ago StoreYa
Thanks for the kind words Ajay! Glad you enjoyed :-)
Jul 14 Posted 2 years ago Ajay Prasad
Very informative article! Yes Twitter is also very good platform to promote our business brand and services. These steps and tips are very helpful to boost our business on twitter. well written article. Twitter also connect us to our customers like never befor. Engage our followers with awesome tips. Thanks for valuable article.
Webinars On Demand
August 17, 2016Social media has transformed the way brands can interact with customers, providing a platform to engage in new and exciting ways. It can be chal...
June 15, 2016Building an effective goal-driven strategy, advanced campaign optimization, making sense of massive amounts of data from many channels — these a...
February 05, 2016Facebook contests and campaigns are powerful ways for brands to engage with customers in social. They encourage social sharing, spur user-ge...
November 24, 2015An exclusive report brought to you by Social Media Today and Hinge These days, cutting edge companies know that if they aren't leveraging t...