4 Steps and 20 Tips for Successful Twitter Marketing
1) Choose a good Twitter handle
2) Make your profile look great
3) Create a killer (but descriptive) bio
1) Start following people and engaging with them
2) Start posting
3) Follow-back the people who follow you
4) Publicize your Twitter account
5) Create Twitter lists
1) Optimize the timing of your Tweets
2) Use hashtags efficiently
3) Keep your Tweets short
4) Tweet images too
5) Tweet multiple times a day
6) Automate and organize your Twitter marketing
7) Measure your success with analytic tools
1) Create a community around your brand
2) Create a good ratio of self-promoting to non-self-promoting Tweets
3) Make it easy for people to share your content
4) Host competitions
5) Be on top of your customer service
Tweet Your Way to Success
Jul 23 Posted 1 year ago Shopit4me
Great post. Thanks for this post, it is really interesting and useful.
Twitter is really a good way to promote your brand and business.
Jul 14 Posted 1 year ago StoreYa
Thanks for the kind words Ajay! Glad you enjoyed :-)
Jul 14 Posted 1 year ago Ajay Prasad
Very informative article! Yes Twitter is also very good platform to promote our business brand and services. These steps and tips are very helpful to boost our business on twitter. well written article. Twitter also connect us to our customers like never befor. Engage our followers with awesome tips. Thanks for valuable article.
October 06, 2015Tuesday, October 6th at 12pm ET/9am PTExclusive, Live Webinar from Social Media Today Any good marketer knows that social selling is the next f...
September 15, 2015At one point or another, scaling your organization is going to mean automating some part of your process. Because of the demands of data, automa...
July 29, 2015Real-time marketing: you know it's a critical element in your business strategy, but are you finding it hard to master? You're not alone....
July 15, 2015Social has given brands and marketers a great new tool -- but it's a tool that can be as intimidating as it is powerful. At the top of t...