Jun 3 Posted 10 months ago
This was a great article, Alex! The tips you provided were very helpful in preventing mistakes with professional social media. Your final tip about the importance of quality really makes or break social media success for a business. Here is a post from our blog with some positive social media tips (i.e., what to do, as opposed to what not to do): http://blog.prosemedia.com/4-tips-for-being-successful-on-social-media/
Apr 9 Posted 1 year ago
Love this article - especially #1. Consistency is so important when using social media, plus it keeps your audience informed on what your business is doing, what sales you have going on, etc. "Out of sight, out of mind" definitely applies to the use of both social media and blogging.
Jan 15 Posted 1 year ago
1. Of course, particularly when you are doing business and need to boost your audience.
2. Yes! that's the point I always say to individuals or companies which appear on my entire news feed on Facebook or Twitter when I open it.
3. Well, as a researcher I've tried so many tools, in order to learn the possibility of each social media.
4. Exactly. This is the basic part of every digital identity.
5. Well, weirdness is not welcome in the Internet universe.
Jul 18 Posted 1 year ago
Some people can't help but do these terrible mistakes. I must admit that I did some of these before but I am now to cautious in not overdoing things and not broadcasting all my whatabouts. Who cares anyway!?! I agree with what Aaron said, balance is important.
Jul 15 Posted 1 year ago
Balance seems to be the important thing here.
May 05, 2015Organizations should treat social media as they would any other electronically stored information and assume it is potentially discoverable. Und...
April 28, 2015Hundreds of thousands of conversations happen on social media every day, which means there are countless opportunities for your brand to join in...
April 24, 2015Pinterest is a critical channel for any e-commerce brand. With over 70 million registered users, it deserves to be a big part of any social...
April 10, 2015With its 271 million monthly active users who produce 500 million tweets per day, it’s getting harder and harder to ignore Twitter as an im...