Jun 3 Posted 2 years ago
This was a great article, Alex! The tips you provided were very helpful in preventing mistakes with professional social media. Your final tip about the importance of quality really makes or break social media success for a business. Here is a post from our blog with some positive social media tips (i.e., what to do, as opposed to what not to do): http://blog.prosemedia.com/4-tips-for-being-successful-on-social-media/
Apr 9 Posted 3 years ago
Love this article - especially #1. Consistency is so important when using social media, plus it keeps your audience informed on what your business is doing, what sales you have going on, etc. "Out of sight, out of mind" definitely applies to the use of both social media and blogging.
Jan 15 Posted 3 years ago
1. Of course, particularly when you are doing business and need to boost your audience.
2. Yes! that's the point I always say to individuals or companies which appear on my entire news feed on Facebook or Twitter when I open it.
3. Well, as a researcher I've tried so many tools, in order to learn the possibility of each social media.
4. Exactly. This is the basic part of every digital identity.
5. Well, weirdness is not welcome in the Internet universe.
Jul 18 Posted 3 years ago
Some people can't help but do these terrible mistakes. I must admit that I did some of these before but I am now to cautious in not overdoing things and not broadcasting all my whatabouts. Who cares anyway!?! I agree with what Aaron said, balance is important.
Jul 15 Posted 3 years ago
Balance seems to be the important thing here.
Webinars On Demand
May 09, 2017With all of the technologies available to marketers today, have we lost that personal touch? Join VP of Content Marketing for ON24, Mark Bornste...
April 05, 2017In the ever-changing world of digital marketing, operational efficiency, quick turn-around times, testing and adapting to change are crucial to...
Video is expected to account for three-quarters of all mobile traffic by 2020. But, creating powerful, effective video requires a significa...
Marketers are constantly seeking to engage with their buyers and drive actions that help buyers move rapidly through their customer lifecycl...