Jun 3 Posted 1 year ago
This was a great article, Alex! The tips you provided were very helpful in preventing mistakes with professional social media. Your final tip about the importance of quality really makes or break social media success for a business. Here is a post from our blog with some positive social media tips (i.e., what to do, as opposed to what not to do): http://blog.prosemedia.com/4-tips-for-being-successful-on-social-media/
Apr 9 Posted 1 year ago
Love this article - especially #1. Consistency is so important when using social media, plus it keeps your audience informed on what your business is doing, what sales you have going on, etc. "Out of sight, out of mind" definitely applies to the use of both social media and blogging.
Jan 15 Posted 1 year ago
1. Of course, particularly when you are doing business and need to boost your audience.
2. Yes! that's the point I always say to individuals or companies which appear on my entire news feed on Facebook or Twitter when I open it.
3. Well, as a researcher I've tried so many tools, in order to learn the possibility of each social media.
4. Exactly. This is the basic part of every digital identity.
5. Well, weirdness is not welcome in the Internet universe.
Jul 18 Posted 2 years ago
Some people can't help but do these terrible mistakes. I must admit that I did some of these before but I am now to cautious in not overdoing things and not broadcasting all my whatabouts. Who cares anyway!?! I agree with what Aaron said, balance is important.
Jul 15 Posted 2 years ago
Balance seems to be the important thing here.
November 24, 2015An exclusive, live webinar on November 24th at 12pm ET/9am PT Description coming soon.
November 17, 2015An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today on Tuesday, November 17th at 12pm ET/9am PT. Description coming soon.
September 03, 2015The Social Customer Service Index 2015Measuring Use and Effectiveness of Social Media Tools for Customer Service An exclusive whitepaper bro...
September 02, 2015Word-of-mouth marketing has always been a powerful driver of consumer behavior. Every experienced marketer knows that customers are mo...