Jan 27 Posted 1 year ago
It's worth noting that these barriers are compounded by the everyday challenges organizational leaders face, including maxed-out agendas and their tendencies to:
- Focus on the immediate and short term rather than the longer term
- Emphasize the tactical rather than the strategic
- Concentrate on managing instead of leading
- Devote their energies to "sand" and "pebbles" rather than larger "stones"
- Be reactive rather than proactive
That's not an indictment, it's just an observation. The forces against change definitely conspire to limit progress...
February 09, 2016An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today on Tuesday, February 9th at 12pm ET/9am PT. Social media has given brands the great gift of...
January 19, 2016An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today January 19th, 2016 at 12pm EST / 9am PST There is a fine line between an omni-channel market...
November 24, 2015An exclusive report brought to you by Social Media Today and Hinge These days, cutting edge companies know that if they aren't leveraging t...
November 23, 2015The 2016 Social Media Marketing planning guide includes a must-have checklist as well as a first-of-its-kind research study aiming to provid...