Jan 27 Posted 1 year ago
It's worth noting that these barriers are compounded by the everyday challenges organizational leaders face, including maxed-out agendas and their tendencies to:
- Focus on the immediate and short term rather than the longer term
- Emphasize the tactical rather than the strategic
- Concentrate on managing instead of leading
- Devote their energies to "sand" and "pebbles" rather than larger "stones"
- Be reactive rather than proactive
That's not an indictment, it's just an observation. The forces against change definitely conspire to limit progress...
May 12, 2015Ever since Time magazine named “you” on YouTube 2006’s person of the year, companies have been working on ways to seamlessly use the people’s pl...
May 05, 2015Organizations should treat social media as they would any other electronically stored information and assume it is potentially discoverable. Und...
April 24, 2015Pinterest is a critical channel for any e-commerce brand. With over 70 million registered users, it deserves to be a big part of any social...
April 10, 2015With its 271 million monthly active users who produce 500 million tweets per day, it’s getting harder and harder to ignore Twitter as an im...