Jan 27 Posted 1 year ago
It's worth noting that these barriers are compounded by the everyday challenges organizational leaders face, including maxed-out agendas and their tendencies to:
- Focus on the immediate and short term rather than the longer term
- Emphasize the tactical rather than the strategic
- Concentrate on managing instead of leading
- Devote their energies to "sand" and "pebbles" rather than larger "stones"
- Be reactive rather than proactive
That's not an indictment, it's just an observation. The forces against change definitely conspire to limit progress...
November 24, 2015An exclusive, live webinar on November 24th at 12pm ET/9am PT Description coming soon.
November 17, 2015An exclusive, live webinar from Social Media Today on Tuesday, November 17th at 12pm ET/9am PT. Description coming soon.
September 02, 2015Word-of-mouth marketing has always been a powerful driver of consumer behavior. Every experienced marketer knows that customers are mo...
August 31, 2015According to a recent survey carried out by Zendesk, customer service is the most important factor when it comes to how much people trust...