Jan 27 Posted 1 year ago
It's worth noting that these barriers are compounded by the everyday challenges organizational leaders face, including maxed-out agendas and their tendencies to:
- Focus on the immediate and short term rather than the longer term
- Emphasize the tactical rather than the strategic
- Concentrate on managing instead of leading
- Devote their energies to "sand" and "pebbles" rather than larger "stones"
- Be reactive rather than proactive
That's not an indictment, it's just an observation. The forces against change definitely conspire to limit progress...
October 06, 2015Tuesday, October 6th at 12pm ET/9am PTExclusive, Live Webinar from Social Media Today Any good marketer knows that social selling is the next f...
September 15, 2015At one point or another, scaling your organization is going to mean automating some part of your process. Because of the demands of data, automa...
July 29, 2015Real-time marketing: you know it's a critical element in your business strategy, but are you finding it hard to master? You're not alone....
July 15, 2015Social has given brands and marketers a great new tool -- but it's a tool that can be as intimidating as it is powerful. At the top of t...