Jan 27 Posted 1 year ago
It's worth noting that these barriers are compounded by the everyday challenges organizational leaders face, including maxed-out agendas and their tendencies to:
- Focus on the immediate and short term rather than the longer term
- Emphasize the tactical rather than the strategic
- Concentrate on managing instead of leading
- Devote their energies to "sand" and "pebbles" rather than larger "stones"
- Be reactive rather than proactive
That's not an indictment, it's just an observation. The forces against change definitely conspire to limit progress...
August 19, 2015Hear from Chris Kerns, Author of Trendology, about the latest findings from the Spredfast Research team and their series, The Smart Social Repor...
July 14, 2015Today's customer is being pulled in many different directions at once, with buying opportunities at every turn. How can you break through the no...
May 27, 2015Word-of-mouth marketing has always been a powerful driver of consumer behavior. Every experienced marketer knows that customers are mo...
May 20, 2015In today's marketplace, social media is an integral component for any growing business. But in order for your business to see return on its...