Jan 27 Posted 1 year ago
It's worth noting that these barriers are compounded by the everyday challenges organizational leaders face, including maxed-out agendas and their tendencies to:
- Focus on the immediate and short term rather than the longer term
- Emphasize the tactical rather than the strategic
- Concentrate on managing instead of leading
- Devote their energies to "sand" and "pebbles" rather than larger "stones"
- Be reactive rather than proactive
That's not an indictment, it's just an observation. The forces against change definitely conspire to limit progress...
June 16, 2015In the past two years, LinkedIn has become a must-do for brands, whether you love it or hate it, especially for B2B brands. But without a Linked...
June 02, 2015Brands have come to rely on social listening to determine what their customers want and what might be threatening the strength of the brand. Man...
May 14, 2015If you're starting from a clean slate when it comes to video marketing, this comprehensive ebook is for you. The Video Marketing Handbook co...
April 30, 2015Has your manager demanded to know your tweet-to-sales ratio? If you're on the front lines of social, you know that the ROI of social can be...