April 21, 2015Organizations should treat social media as they would any other electronically stored information and assume it is potentially discoverable. Und...
March 26, 2015Feeling overwhelmed by the massive amount of customer feedback data you’re collecting? You’re not alone! Many businesses are struggling to find...
February 20, 2015Symantec, the global technology security provider, needed to provide its global customer base access to social customer service. They were...
February 20, 2015An Employee Advocacy program has value beyond your company’s marketing department. The community you build will be the single most important...
Jan 27 Posted 1 year ago
It's worth noting that these barriers are compounded by the everyday challenges organizational leaders face, including maxed-out agendas and their tendencies to:
- Focus on the immediate and short term rather than the longer term
- Emphasize the tactical rather than the strategic
- Concentrate on managing instead of leading
- Devote their energies to "sand" and "pebbles" rather than larger "stones"
- Be reactive rather than proactive
That's not an indictment, it's just an observation. The forces against change definitely conspire to limit progress...