Technology & Data
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
How to Get Your Sales and Marketing Teams to Work in HarmonyContent Marketing for Midsized Companies: Whom to Target, What to CreateAtri Chatterjee of Act-On Software on the New Generation of MarketersMarketing Automation: What It Is and Why You Need to Know
- Social Tools
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
9 Curated Moments from the Social Curation Summit
Posted on September 1st 2012
In July, I participated in the Social Curation Summit in New York City. Here are 9 noteworthy sound bites from Twitter that represent the variations in conversation, people and moments – my curation from within the Social Curation Summit. You’ll see that I’ve ended with two of my own tweets. Hope you enjoy this.
1. People turn to curation when search stops working. – @editortim
3. Social is now all about photos and videos. everyone now is a curator. – @gbradleydavis
4. “Human curators have become essential software” says author of #CurationNation Steven Rosenbaum – @socialtimes
8. Conversation doesn’t happen without provocation. Deliver beautiful content that the audience wants. – @FireBelly
9. Curation framework: selection, organization, presentation, refinement/reporting #SocialCurationSummit - @FireBelly