Technology & Data
Social Change Agent Survey: Passion, Skill Set, and Persistence Lead to Career GrowthSandy Carter's 6 Social Business Lessons to Learn from Candy Crush5 Tips for Creating a Company Culture that Connects with Your Sweet Spot ClientsWhy Leadership Should Be a Collaborative Exercise
8 Internet User Statistics Every Small Business Should Know AboutCan't Find Time for Social Media? This Approach Will Help6 Ways to Turn Your Small Business into a Media Hub
- Social Organization
Beyond Engagement: Why Advocacy Is Always About the PeopleFormer IBM Senior Advisors Launch Brands Rising to Build Employee Advocacy ProgramsPerformance and Risk Management Through Social Media TrainingEmployee Advocacy Summit: Advocate Stories from the Field
- Customer Service
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Content Marketing Questions to Ask and Answer [INFOGRAPHIC]
Posted on December 3rd 2013
This infographic from AboutUs is a solid overview of the questions we need to ask as content marketers. In the case of this post, I’d answer these questions as follows:
- Who – our targets are new and intermediate content marketers.
- What – this infographic on the basic questions your content marketing should answer.
- Where – we’ll publish the infographic here and will share it on all social channels, including Pinterest and StumbleUpon.
- When – we like to publish in the mid-morning to connect with a high volume of readers across the country.
- Why – our site is known for sharing great marketing infographics and has become a destination of sorts for them.
- How – sharing this infographic from AboutUs provides the content marketer with a great structure for developing their strategy. I’d move to the 7 Steps of Optimizing Content next to develop an overall plan!
© 2013 DK New Media.