Technology & Data
- Big Data
- Tech & Innovation
How to Get Your Sales and Marketing Teams to Work in HarmonyContent Marketing for Midsized Companies: Whom to Target, What to CreateAtri Chatterjee of Act-On Software on the New Generation of MarketersMarketing Automation: What It Is and Why You Need to Know
- Social Tools
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Content Marketing Questions to Ask and Answer [INFOGRAPHIC]
Posted on December 3rd 2013
This infographic from AboutUs is a solid overview of the questions we need to ask as content marketers. In the case of this post, I’d answer these questions as follows:
- Who – our targets are new and intermediate content marketers.
- What – this infographic on the basic questions your content marketing should answer.
- Where – we’ll publish the infographic here and will share it on all social channels, including Pinterest and StumbleUpon.
- When – we like to publish in the mid-morning to connect with a high volume of readers across the country.
- Why – our site is known for sharing great marketing infographics and has become a destination of sorts for them.
- How – sharing this infographic from AboutUs provides the content marketer with a great structure for developing their strategy. I’d move to the 7 Steps of Optimizing Content next to develop an overall plan!
© 2013 DK New Media.