Sep 6 Posted 3 years ago
I agree with your points. Matter of fact I typically side with companies like Google and say "good for you" for building an empire.
There is a fine line between extreme success and a monopoly. Is Google a monopoly? Maybe, maybe not.
Just as a single example. The boom of travel sites, ie. travelocity, orbitz, etc. Think of how they put travel agents out of buiness. Now enter Google offering direct purchase flights from thier search queries. Exit Travelocity and Orbitz.
Call it evolution i suppose.
Problem is Google is in practically everything. Search for movie times...no need to click fandango, now you can buy you tickets straight from Google.
Kind of scary really.
Sep 5 Posted 3 years ago
Here is what I think:
1. Google is a HUGE company now. They have grown over the past decade. WHY? Because they provided the kind of value that no one else did.
2. They hire some of the best minds in this world.
3. They still create products that are better than anyone else out there.
4. Poeple want to use the best products and they are willing to pay for it. What is wrong in that?
5. This is called Competition.
6. If someone doesn't like it - no one is stopping them from exiting the game.
Webinars On Demand
September 14, 2016Effective storytelling has always been an important tool for marketers and advertisers, but only in the last few years has the art of telling...
August 17, 2016Social media has transformed the way brands can interact with customers, providing a platform to engage in new and exciting ways. It can be chal...
Marketers are constantly seeking to engage with their buyers and drive actions that help buyers move rapidly through their customer lifecycl...
Digital marketing is fundamental to businesses’ success in today’s modern era of engagement marketing. Promoting brands, products, and servi...