Twitter's Controversial Algorithm Changes: What They Mean for Your BusinessTwitter Vs. Facebook: Which One Is Better for Promoting Your Brand?3 Free Twitter Tools PR Pros Can't Live WithoutSocially Stephanie: Social Media for the Automotive Industry
Technology & Data
New IBM Study Reveals 3 Key Characteristics of the Most Successful CompaniesTalking Strategy and Data with Shannon Lee of Precision StrategiesHarnessing Mobile Users: The Power of Big Data in Social AppsMinority Report: Confronting Privacy Issues in Big Data Gathering
- Tech & Innovation
- marketing automation
- Social Tools
- Small Business
- Social Organization
Recap from the First-Ever Employee Advocacy SummitFormer IBM Senior Advisors Launch Brands Rising to Build Employee Advocacy ProgramsPerformance and Risk Management Through Social Media TrainingEmployee Advocacy Summit: Advocate Stories from the Field
- Customer Service
Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
- Marketplace & Webinars
The SMT Marketplace
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Re-energizing a Brand Takes Inspiration: 10 Quotes from 10 Inspiring Women
Posted on July 11th 2013
I am so fortunate to be around some amazing women, who are constantly breathing life into brands and charging up their campaigns.
But sometimes, when us busy gals are in the thick of our day to day, we need to find some inspiration to give us a re-charge and a refresh. This list of quotes from some very accomplished women is here to do just that!
- “Do something every day that scares you.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Content is of great importance, but we must not underestimate the value of style.” – Maya Angelou
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” - Katharine Hepburn
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” - Amelia Earhart
- “No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed.” – Erma Bombeck
- “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” – Cher
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
- “Having limits to push against is how you find out what you can do.” —Sylvie Guillem
- “You really have to have a goal. The goal posts might shift, but you should have a goal. Know what it is you want to find out.”
- “I did everything he did but backwards and in high heels.”—Ginger Rogers, actress and dancer, on partner Fred Astaire