Join us September 15th in Atlanta for The Employee Advocacy Summit and learn how to unleash the power of your employees.
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
The Internet is an ongoing conservation full of ideas, news and tools. The conversations is always happening and now Google+ is a way to participate in the dialogue of exchanging ideas.
For social media marketers, it’s important to tune into the leaders in your field.
Below is our list of the top 10 “influencers” on Goole+ in SEO and social media.
1. Matt Cutts - 166,544 have Matt in circles: Head of the webspam team at Google. "If you type your name into Google and get porn back, it's his fault."
2. Rand Fishkin - 33,701 have Rand in circles: CEO and founder of SEOmoz. He tweets primarily on inbound marketing, SEO, startups and entrepreneurship.
3. Danny Sullivan - 626,948 have Danny in circles: Editor of SearchEngineLand.com. He covers Google, SEO, PPC and all aspects of search engines and search marketing.
5. Mari Smith - 55,503 have Mari in circles: Passionate social media leader, Facebook marketing and relationship marketing speaker and author.
6. Michael Q Todd - 7,001 have Michael Q. in circles: CEO of NPO Index on Empire Ave. He is a Twitter strategist and author.
7. Stefan Keuchel - 19,566 have Stefan in circles: PR Manager Google Germany. He is a Twitter and online strategist.
8. David Jacobs - 4,377 have David in circles: Software Engineer. He is a programmer and social network specialist.
9. Jaana Nyström - 29,487 have Jaana in circles: Content curator, social media writer, consultant.
10. Natalie Villalobos - 125,562 have Natalie in circles: Community Manager for Google+. She started +Handmade, a community for makers, crafters, tinkerers, and foodies.
We hope you embrace this list and participate in online conversations with Google+. Let us know what other heavyweights we have left out of the social media influencer list!