Dan Gingiss is the author of the new book, Winning at Social Customer Care: How Top Brands Design Engaging Experiences on Social Media. He also hosts the Focus on Customer Service podcast, interviewing leaders at brands which are known for outstanding customer service in social media.
Dan's 20-year career, which includes hands-on experience as an executive at multiple Fortune 300 companies, has consistently focused on delighting customers through social media, customer service, marketing, and digital customer experience.
A frequent conference speaker (Social Media Marketing World, Social Shake-Up, Corporate Social Media Summit, The Customer Service Summit, The Secret Service Summit, and more), Dan has also been named to several notable industry lists, including:
● "The 30 Most Influential People in Social Customer Service" by Conversocial
● "The Top 15 NPS & Customer Service Thought Leaders to Follow in 2017" by CustomerGauge
● "The Top 10 Service Cloud Influencers" by Traackr
● "The Top 2016 Social Media Marketing World Influencers" by Synthesio
● "Behind the Brand: 30 Influencers That Drive Social Media for the Brands We Love" by Leadtail and Purematter
Dan holds a B.A. in psychology and communications from the University of Pennsylvania, and an M.B.A. in marketing and strategy from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. You can find him on Twitter at @dgingiss.