Storytelling Gone Wild: The Key to Creating Viral Content: Click here to register for the free webinar.
Join our expert panelists on February 16th at 12pm ET as we explore how to make sure each piece of content you send out has viral potential.
An international study into the use of social networks by Experian®, the global information services company, reveals just how much time people living in different countries spend on Facebook. Singaporeans emerge from the study as those who spend the longest on the social network site, with an...
"The point of f8 is 'to bring together the developers, entrepreneurs and innovators who are building a more social web.' Yes, some marketers count among those groups, but they’re not the target, and they probably never will be."
"We’ve known that social is growing lightning fast – notably, Facebook consumption, which grew by 69 percent – but now it’s clear that Facebook is not growing in addition to the Web. Rather, it’s actually taking consumption away from the publishers who compete on the rest of the Web."
At Ad Age’s Digital Conference today, Converse Chief Marketing Officer Geoff Cottrill said the footwear maker is spending less than 10% of its marketing dollars on traditional media with the other 90% going toward emerging media.
Nicholas Carlson writes: "Fortunately, we know someone with full access to Twitter’s API. Even more fortunate, this person took it upon himself to have an engineer write up some code and actually count the real number of users on Twitter. Well, that’s sort of what he did. What he actually did was look at follower/following statistics, to see how many users are following or are followed by a certain number of people." Since Twitter doesn't reveal much in the way of real metrics, this post may reveal more. - ed