Join us for the premier social media, marketing, and communications event, brought to you for a second year by SMT. Summer pricing ends August 29, so make sure to buy your pass now!
Post your event here and we'll share it with our community. If one of our members is featured, we'll promote as well on their profile.>
Your resource for exclusive content and insights from Social Media Today, and opportunities to reach our community of professionals.
The Social Business Book Club brings you books, discussions, and insights from today's to business thought leaders.
Join interactive talks and and panel discussions with leading thinkers and practitioners on social media and networked business, or browse the catalogue of recorded sessions - all completely free.
Reach Social Media Today's community of marketing and communications professionals in an editor-approved context with a native advertising package.
Half marketing, half geek, social media addict, CEO & Founder of Marketing Nutz @MktgNutz, entrepreneur, speaker, trainer, coach. Lover of strategy, ROI, Brand, God, Family, Friends, Beach & Life! 15+ years of experience helping small startups to Fortune 100 companies, budgets teeny tiny to big in both B2B and B2C markets build brand awareness, grow new markets, develop communities and master ROI across all mediums! Industries of expertise include high technology, non-profit & fundraising, green eco-friendly, enterprise data storage, professional services and storage management, real estate and home building, natural lighting, database analytics & modeling, online marketing, as well as web 2.0 ecommerce for online retailers. http://www.themarketingnutz.com
Hi Joyce. Not sure why you deleted your comment which in turn deleted my reply calling you out as a troll.
For the record, here are a few details a few of my trusted colleagues found about you in just a couple Google searches.
1. Your profile image is a stock image, verified by Google -> http://bit.ly/1pnypVO
2. You seem to constantly advocate for Bryan Kramer. Example-> http://www.briansolis.com/2013/12/the-100-must-follow-on-twitter-2014/ and even send tweets to Hubspot asking for Bryan to be a keynote. The list goes on. We'll skip the details but have plenty of screen captures in case you want them.
3. Even though your account states you are located in Canada, it's interesting you listen to the same DJ Bryan does in San Jose, who also appears to be a buddy of his and also recent guest on his "human to human" chat. https://twitter.com/joycepilsner/status/418531856993112064
4. Interesting that you stopped tweeting, posting and your LinkedIn account disappeared as soon as the owner of this site asked to conenct with you personally.
5. For a person who touted to be wanting to share "happiness" with the world, you seem to not be sharing much more than lies.
6. There are numerous other tweets that appear you deleted but unfortunately for you are archived on Twitter curation sites. Might want to do some brand reputation clean-up before your next round of trolling or else setup a new troll account. Looks like it's time for this version of Joyce to go night night ;)
Best of luck to you Joyce. Have a "happy" day! ;)
Amen Barry! So very true.
Sarah - we did find out he was rewarded. I later learned it made his day and year. He very much deserved the pat on the back!
I agree Ben. Knowing your customer and knowing your goals is absolutely key and required!
Thanks Andy. Glad you liked it :)
Joyce - I have never seen Steve's book that you mention but will check it out. Digital body language is something I have been speaking & training on since long before social media was ever invented back in my 15+ yrs in corporate America.
I just did a search on Google and there were over 73.5 million results. Did a search w/ "digital body language" in quotes & there are 500k many of them long before Steve's book as well.
I will look into his book & if there is content I reference or feel worth quoting or including I will obviously be happy to include.
I am familiar w/ Bryan Kramer and his work and didn't include him on this post as it is yet one again one of those topics hundreds if not thousands of us are talking, speaking, and writing about. I am yet to see Bryan or others quote me in their work or in their books though I could point to numerous opportunities the same.
I also consider Mark Schaefer a very good friend and am very familar with his work.
Not sure of your point here?
And why does your profile not link to a real person? Twitter link? I did a quick search on LinkedIn and only 2 names appeared, both with no profile picture? https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/f?type=all&keywords=joyce+pilsner&orig=GLHD&rsid=&pageKey=member-home&trkInfo=tarId%3A1404246662170