Amanda is an online writer who is always looking for new topics and places to write. She normally writes about business, personal finance, and marketing for sites across the web including paidtwice.com. When Amanda is not working on a business post she is usually writing about pets or eco-friendly, two of her favorite subjects!
25 ARTICLES BY Amanda Green
- April 3, 2015 The Threat From Within: Understanding the Potential Risk of Internal Breaches
- Feb. 1, 2015 Superfish: A Business Success Story for Bedtime
- Jan. 8, 2015 How Social Media Can Be Used for the Greater Good
- Nov. 26, 2014 Utilizing Online Tools to Streamline the Recruitment and Hiring Process
- Aug. 13, 2014 How to Use Google+ to Your Advantage
- July 30, 2014 How Businesses Can Improve Their Apps
- April 2, 2014 3 Workarounds for Google+ Privacy & Security Issues
- Jan. 13, 2014 Stormy Simon: Executive, Innovator, Social Media Wizard
- Jan. 9, 2014 How to Stay On Top of SEO Changes
- Dec. 21, 2013 From Early Adopters to Social Influencers: Who Drives the Conversation, and How Can You Join Them?
- Dec. 20, 2013 3 Ways to Increase Your Mobile Presence in 2014
- Dec. 6, 2013 Rob Greenfield Interview: Using Social Media to Spread Good
- Nov. 29, 2013 How Music Teachers Can Use the Power of Social Media
- Nov. 28, 2013 Is Privacy Over? Is That Question Cliched?
- Oct. 7, 2013 Do Social Media Referrals Have A Future In Your Business?
- Oct. 3, 2013 Social Media for Customer Service?
- Sept. 18, 2013 Is Your Website Breaking the Law?
- Aug. 7, 2013 Why You Need to Join Google+
- July 30, 2013 Hashtag: Great Service
- April 15, 2013 How to Rock Social Media for an Offline Business
- March 28, 2013 The Future of SEO Is Social
- Feb. 14, 2013 How to Increase Traffic and Conversion Rates at Online Stores
- Dec. 5, 2012 Social Media: The Christmas Stimulus
- Nov. 30, 2012 Best Smartphones in the Economy Cabin
- Nov. 17, 2012 What You Don't Know