What's new in social media and how can we leverage these platforms to be the best marketers today?
Social Media Today's twice-monthly live Twitter chat (#SMTLive) brings together social-focused marketing professionals in a group chat to discuss, share and learn about what's new in social media and digital marketing. #SMTLive is a community for social media marketers; it's a space for thought leaders to shine; and most importantly, it's an opportunity for you to take a break from your busy schedule (just for one hour, twice a month) and join in a fun but educational conversation.
Remembering that we learn best from each other, come and ask your questions, shed some knowledge or maybe just meet someone new to follow. If you are a curious and ambitious, social media marketer, you should probably be following us on Twitter @socialmedia2day and use the hashtag #SMTLive to join in the conversation.Help us cover topics that matter to you. Tell us what topics you want to talk about in 2018 here.
#SMTLive chat schedule:
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 12pm - 1pm EST*
- March 14 - Messenger Madness
- March 28 - Women in Social Media
- April 11 - #TBT Last 5 Years of Social Media Marketing
- April 25 - How Does Geotargeting Fit Into Your Customer Outreach Strategy?
- May 9 - Story Time: Snapchat vs Instagram vs Facebook Stories
- May 23 - No chat (attending and live-tweeting from Social Shake-Up 2017)
- June 20 - Brand Yo' Self (Building a Personal Brand in a Digital World)
- July 11 - Advertising on Facebook - Everyone's doing it, but how do you stand out?
- July 25 - Influencer Marketing for Small Businesses
- August 15 - Building and Managing Your Online Community
- August 29 - Back to School: Social Media 101
- September 19 - How to Improve Your Facebook *Organic* Reach & Engagement
- October 17 - Planning Your Halloween (and Other Holidays) Social Campaigns
- October 31- Happy Halloween!
- November 14 - Understanding SEO Basics for Business Growth
- November 28 - Building Social Media Brand Personas
- December 12 - Social Media Marketing Trends: Planning for 2018
- January 16 - AMA: SMT Community Chat
- January 30 - TBD
- February 13 - TBD
- Feruaryb 27 - TBD
- March 13 - TBD
- March 27 - TBD
Have a suggestion for our next chat topic? Email our Community Manager, Emma Wiltshire with your suggestions.
*Please note that we observe Daylight Savings Time, resulting in new start time of UTC/GMT -4 hours