I'm an experienced blogger, SEO, copywriter and content marketer who currently works as a Digital Marketing Manager for Bubble Jobs.
In addition to managing the Bubble Jobs Blog, I also dabble in social media and write for other online publications, including The Guardian, The Undercover Recruiter, Content Marketing Experience and The Social Penguin Blog.
27 ARTICLES BY Amy Edwards
- May 20, 2015 10 Things Graduates Should Know Before Applying For Digital Jobs
- May 3, 2015 5 Things To Consider Before Starting A Career In The Digital Sector
- Dec. 28, 2014 Freelance Vs. Permanent
- Dec. 19, 2014 Top 7 SEO and Content Predictions for 2015
- Nov. 29, 2014 Top 5 Digital Job Trends For 2015
- Sept. 29, 2014 10 Things To Consider When Choosing A Digital Agency For Your Business
- Sept. 5, 2014 Dropped Authorship, an Imminent Penguin and #GoogleRecon: An SEO Catch-Up
- Aug. 25, 2014 How Do You Choose A Recruiter For Your Business?
- Aug. 2, 2014 Top 10 Signs You've Hired The Wrong Candidate
- June 29, 2014 Screening Questions: Essential Or Waste of Space?
- June 5, 2014 Job Seekers: How Do You Measure the Effectiveness of a Job Board?
- May 13, 2014 Employers: The Dos & Don'ts of Exit Interviews
- April 11, 2014 8 Things to Consider When Choosing a WordPress Theme for Your Blog
- Feb. 20, 2014 8 Top Tips for Starting Your First Blog
- Jan. 30, 2014 The Expedia Penalty: What Really Happened?
- Dec. 18, 2013 Top 10 Myths Associated With Working In The Digital Industry
- Oct. 25, 2013 10 LinkedIn Profile Pictures You Need to Avoid
- Oct. 18, 2013 5 Reasons You're Not Allowed to Guest Post on Our Blog
- Oct. 2, 2013 Google Changes Mean Even More Keyword Headaches For SEOs
- Sept. 28, 2013 Google To Give More Exposure To Google+ Content In SERPs
- Sept. 11, 2013 Want a Long-Lasting Digital Career? Try Technology Consultancy
- Aug. 26, 2013 Top Tips To Help You Secure That Digital Internship
- Aug. 19, 2013 Feeling a Bit Fed Up? Why Facebook Might Be to Blame
- Aug. 16, 2013 Why It's About Time You Jumped on the Schema Bandwagon
- Aug. 3, 2013 Fake Twitter Hacks: The Latest PR Trend?