Ayelet Noff is the founder and CEO of Blonde 2.0. Blonde 2.0 was founded in 2006, back when almost no one knew what social media even meant.
Since then, Blonde 2.0 has become a 25 person company helping 40+ companies as large as: HP, Applied Materials, Microsoft, AIG, PWC and as small as startups such as: Viber, Mobli, Glide, and uTest, to socialize their brands, engage with consumers via social networks, receive coverage in new media publications, and create a consistent buzz on the Web keeping them at users' TOM (top of mind) all the time.
17 ARTICLES BY Ayelet Noff
- May 9, 2013 What Mad Men Can Teach Us About Social Media Marketing
- March 7, 2013 Align Content Strategy with Brand Values and Consumer Identity
- April 11, 2012 Facebook just spent A Billion Dollars on trying to be cool again.
- April 4, 2012 Wanna be a 'LittleMonster'? Join Lady Gaga's Social Network.
- July 20, 2011 The Most Engaging Social Network on Earth
- Aug. 30, 2010 The Value of a Social Media Fan....Priceless
- Dec. 3, 2009 Street Vendors Use Twitter To Find Social Customers
- Aug. 26, 2009 My twitter Ethics
- May 26, 2009 Google vs Facebook - The Search is On!
- May 5, 2009 If You Could Change/Add One Twitter Feature, What Would It Be? Blonde 2.0 Twitter Survey
- April 13, 2009 My 5 Favorite Twitter Apps
- April 1, 2009 Blonde 2.0 Officially Rebrands, Will Now Be Known As Brunette 3.0
- Feb. 16, 2009 Kodak Looks to the Future of Photo Sharing
- Feb. 12, 2009 Love in Motion: Why are Mobile Social Networks Booming?
- Feb. 1, 2009 Investors Share Priceless Tips for Startups At Seedcamp
- Dec. 14, 2008 LeWeb08 Disappointing? Whatever!
- Dec. 6, 2008 We Blog the World Takes on South Africa