Debbie Lawrence obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology with a minor in Spanish at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Currently working for an online marketing company, she has developed a sincere interest in the effects and strategies of social media in today's modern tech world. She also helps manage an online schooling blog at OnlineSchools.com, communicating with people of all backgrounds interested in modern online learning options. Please feel free to contact her via Twitter or email with any comments, concerns, or interests in guest blogging opportunities at dlawrence2[@]quinstreet.com.
6 ARTICLES BY Debbie Lawrence
- Jan. 23, 2013 Attn: Job Seekers! Do You Have a Social Resume? [Infographic]
- Nov. 22, 2012 Professors, Peers, and Pinterest! [Infographic]
- June 23, 2012 So What if Facebook is a Fad?
- May 22, 2012 The Internet's Magic Business: Leveraging Memes in Social Business
- March 22, 2012 Social Media - the 21st Century News Source
- Feb. 17, 2012 'Generation Text: Teens and Cell Phones'