Hallmarks include conscientious influencer and gamified advocacy relations; primary research and strategic content marketing; and social media and public relations campaigns, from inception through execution.
Jenna is also a nerd. She graduated top of her class from the University of California at Berkeley Haas School of Business in the early nineties.
7 ARTICLES BY Jenna Dobkin
- Nov. 16, 2016 4 Ways Hyper-Local Social Marketing Can Help You Cash in this Holiday Season
- Feb. 19, 2014 3 Dedicated Social Networks That Prove Facebook, Twitter And LinkedIn Don't Own Social And Won't
- Nov. 5, 2013 3 Top Influencer Marketing Campaigns of 2013 and Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn from Them
- Sept. 12, 2013 How Leading Edge Firms Measure Influencer Marketing (And How You Can, Too)
- July 25, 2013 Who Does Influencer Marketing Best?
- June 22, 2013 Comparing the Best Twitter Chat Tools on the Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
- April 25, 2013 These are the Top 25 Most Engaged Brands on Twitter